WWE Superstar rips on Sin Cara on twitter

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
After this weeks match on WWE superstars Michaels McGillicutty took to twitter about his frustrations:

56bb75ed530917c51d1a282340184181.png

He does have a point, Sin Cara hasnt had a good match in WWE yet and Michael losing to Cara is ridiculous!

Reactions: Swift and Ovaldinho

Larsosc

The Artiste
Reaction score
He does have a point, Sin Cara hasnt had a good match in WWE yet and Michael losing to Cara is ridiculous!

How is that ridiculous in the slightest? Just because you think McGuillicutty is a good wrestler doesn't make a puny loss on Superstars/NXT ridiculous at all. What would McGuillicutty winning achieve? Did Sin Cara winning hurt McGuillicutty? No. McGuillicutty is just being sour because of his current status in the WWE, that's understandable, but you don't see Tyson Kidd throwing a fit towards a fellow wrestler just because he lost a match against him. In my opinion, this was highly unneeded by McGuillicutty. I do like him though, don't get me wrong, but it's too obvious that this was a stupid move by McGuillicutty and I won't be surprised to see him being released in the near future.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
I have a feeling on who's next to be released. Time for Joe to go to Japan and get humble.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Cara has proven himself to be a monster draw albeit in another country, McGulicutty is nothing but a decent performer with a strong surname. How the hell does this effect him unless he's kayfabbing in which case I could get behind it.

Captain Charisma

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle2
Favorite Wrestler
christian2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Yes fire him, because WWE is wasting him. I don't want him to be wasted. I want him to go to TNA.

Ovaldinho

Reaction score
He's a good wrestler and his pain is understood but he can't lose his patience, sometimes you've got to pay your dues 1st.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Don't be a baby. Lots of people put people over, you're no exception Micheal.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
This could easily be kayfabe. Guys have stayed in character on Twitter before.

I couldn't care less about either of them.

Blue

Jobber
Reaction score
As someone else said, this was pointless match, If it was a title match then sure I would help him beat he shit out of him. But hopefully Michael will not be remembered by his NXT/superstars career. I doubt he will ever be main event, I would say go to Japan or reinvent yourself at the Indy's.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Nope but probably he will get the chance that WWE didn't give to him.
What do you mean chance? If he can't respect his co-workers at his workplace, why does he deserve to get a chance?
I can understand why he is not happy about his position, but is it a valid reason to blast your co-worker?
Plus, why does everyone assume TNA is a place where you are guaranteed a better place on the roster? I didn't see that happening to Dreamer.
Not trying to sound like a douche, but you're still sort of markish.