WWE Superstar Dealing With Injury?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Apparently Ezekiel Jackson has been off WWE TV for some time because he's been dealing with some kind of upperbody injury. Zeke continues to tell fans on Twitter that he will be back soon.

Source

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Wonder if it's because..

"Big Zeke aint' got no cuts"...."Big Zeke aint' got no cuts"...."Big Zeke aint' got no cuts"... :notsure:

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Lacky said:
Wonder if it's because..

"Big Zeke aint' got no cuts"...."Big Zeke aint' got no cuts"...."Big Zeke aint' got no cuts"... :notsure:

:dawg:

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Lacky said:
Fire his ass. DAMMIT!

RACIST!

Doubt the rumor is true, but w/e. Doesn't seem like they want to use the guy anyway :win:

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Leo C said:
I don't think Linda wants them to do that.

They've fired people since then haven't they? Alicia Fox's sister, Sofia Cortez (Spelling), A.W?

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Lacky said:
They've fired people since then haven't they? Alicia Fox's sister, Sofia Cortez (Spelling), A.W?

Two of them were in development and AW was fired for trashing Linda, so I'm on the fence. But I think they're avoiding unnecessary firings, and they normally don't fire people while they're injured.

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Leo C said:
Two of them were in development and AW was fired for trashing Linda, so I'm on the fence. But I think they're avoiding unnecessary firings, and they normally don't fire people while they're injured.

Yeah I suppose that would look bad, don't worry though once Linda wins/Loses this campaign I full expect WWE to have a massive overhaul on their rosters.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Lacky said:
Yeah I suppose that would look bad, don't worry though once Linda wins/Loses this campaign I full expect WWE to have a massive overhaul on their rosters.

It'd be great if her stupid, useless senate runs didn't affect WWE, but oh well. Let's just wait until she wins/gives up as you said.