• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE Super ShowDown 2020 Discussion Thread

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Too bad WWE have completely ruined the barricade spear spot or else this woulda been a good occasion to pull it out.

Cwalker

He didn’t. WWE jumped the gun. People were talking about how cool his entrance was at SummerSlam then BAM...title match.

The Fiend should be an attraction. Not on TV every week chasing titles

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
But yeah, it woulda been better if Goldberg woulda done some more extreme shit to put The Fiend away.

That’s all I’m saying. Like this just made the others who couldn’t put him away look weak. Made their moves look weak. It’s dumb. At least have Goldberg do something pretty damn crazy or have someone help him. The finish was weak because of how it was done.

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
bradatar said:
i dont think it was about putting it on him as much as it was getting it off seth
If that were the case then why wouldn't they have pulled the trigger at HIAC? I think they just got overexcited that someone was finally getting some real buzz and couldn't help themselves, and put Fiend in the title picture.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
The fans became ravenous for The Fiend and for once the WWE struck on something that was over with the fans. It was as simple as that. This switch though isn't about Fiend. Vince just saw the opportunity to do Reigns and Goldberg.

Cwalker

This is the same Goldberg that beat Lesnar in 80 seconds and kayfabe broke one of Lesnar’s ribs in that match. He’s not Bryan or Rollins

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Yep and I'm fine with it. Roman's been away from the spotlight since his health issues. It's time for the big dog to be on top again.