• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE Super ShowDown 2019 Discussion Thread

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
I wouldn't say I don't care where it's at personally, but also that me watching or not watching when I already have the network and have no plans to cancel it won't change anything
When I say don't care, it's basically the same reasoning as what you said. Is it a bad place, yes. But, will WWE not putting a show there change it, no. Same thing with us watching it if we already have the Network. None of this makes a difference.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
When I say don't care, it's basically the same reasoning as what you said. Is it a bad place, yes. But, will WWE not putting a show there change it, no. Same thing with us watching it if we already have the Network. None of this makes a difference.

On principle I would respect WWE more if they turned down the money, but honestly they could end up doing more good there such as at least attempting to get a women's match on the card....but I 100% don't blame them for taking the money either