• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE Super ShowDown 2019 Discussion Thread

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
I was up in the air on if I was going to watch this show or not. Honestly, going to watch to see Kofi/Dolph and then probably not even finish it.

Jimmy King

It’s Britney, bitch
Kevin Owens will not be going to this show, thus Dolph getting the title match. Daniel Bryan, Aleister Black, and Sami Zayn will also not be going.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
In Sami's defense, I don't think he's allowed bc of his heritage, that's why he got written out of the show last year with vertigo

Jimmy King

It’s Britney, bitch
I think Kevin not going is him sticking up for his good friend Sami. Aleister not going is him probably sticking up for his wife Zelina not being able to go.

Bryan didn’t want to go last time either.

Swamps

Space Cowboy
In Sami's defense, I don't think he's allowed bc of his heritage, that's why he got written out of the show last year with vertigo

I can't fault Sami. In reality, I dont fault KO seriously. Its good to stick up for your homie

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Don't really blame anyone for going or staying bc Saudi Arabia's a shit country but I also wouldn't say no to the paycheck tbh :ortonout

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Seth/Corbin confirmed after Raw last night. Also they've mentioned the 50-man battle royal a few times so it's def still happening, it just isn't in the main post bc they haven't made a post on the website for it yet.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Lars Sullivan's rivalry with minorities continues as he faces the Lucha House Party in a 3-on-1 handicap match