• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE SummerSlam Live Discussion - July 30th,2022

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Blaze if you started a gimmick of calling everyone who didn't like Theory a fake wrestling fan or something, I'd 100% support it and you might finally have the heel turn you've always tried

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Blaze if you started a gimmick of calling everyone who didn't like Theory a fake wrestling fan or something, I'd 100% support it and you might finally have the heel turn you've always tried
This is just facts tho. Anyone who doesn’t like him is fake and should feel bad about themselves and their taste.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Just kidding…

I actually like the kid
:lol haha yeah I’m just kidding as well. I don’t honestly care if folks like him or not. It just will be more glorious for me when I can bathe in their tears whenever he becomes champ (rather from the cash in, or some other way)

Dale

Super Moderator
rt1v9kl9dxe91.jpg

Dale

Super Moderator
Wanna gauge opinions on this. Is anyone else left slightly disappointed at the Jeff Jarrett contribution? Like in kayfabe, he did everything he was appointed to do but I just felt like he could have been involved more, maybe even inadvertently in the outcome of the match. Like they had the spot where he caught The Uso's superkick and spun them into the Street Profits but that was it. Just thinking that with the way they were playing up Montez's frustrations, they could have redone that or something similar which lead into The Uso's winning.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Wanna gauge opinions on this. Is anyone else left slightly disappointed at the Jeff Jarrett contribution? Like in kayfabe, he did everything he was appointed to do but I just felt like he could have been involved more, maybe even inadvertently in the outcome of the match. Like they had the spot where he caught The Uso's superkick and spun them into the Street Profits but that was it. Just thinking that with the way they were playing up Montez's frustrations, they could have redone that or something similar which lead into The Uso's winning.
I mean yeah. He really could’ve be more involved. I honestly was hoping for a guitar shot at some point. Really let down.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
I already feel his overall presence as a performer for 30+ in that match he overshadowed things and led to a weak ass lookin' endin' for the Profits.

Doom

La Bestia
I've finally completed watching SummerSlam after I passed out before the main event last night lol.

Anyways, what a fucking blast the show was from start to finish. The main event was batshit crazy. It took Roman to take down Lesnar numerous times to finally put him out of submission. Great stuff!

I've also enjoyed chatting with you guys in the live thread for the first time in awhile. Thank you all! :D