WWE SummerSlam Feedback

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sabretooth

Reaction score
So after an insane PPV, lets get some feedback. Favorite match, moment? Likes? Dislikes? Are you excited by the upcoming storylines?

The Viper

Reaction score
A totally different thread needed to be made? We can't just put our thoughts in the LD?

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I agree with Viper... I don't see why this discussion couldn't be had there. Oh well. Have the convo here and I'll merge it into the main thread later.

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I liked the PPV, my favorite moment was Dolphlyn winning, shipped them since NXT Season 3.

Least Favorite is Daniel losing the title right after he won it, like come on man! if it was tomorrow or even the next PPV I'd be fine with it but right after?

I give the ppv a 4 out of 5, one of the better ones this year

Punk vs Brock was match of the night.

The Viper

Reaction score
I liked the PPV, my favorite moment was Dolphlyn winning, shipped them since NXT Season 3.

Least Favorite is Daniel losing the title right after he won it, like come on man! if it was tomorrow or even the next PPV I'd be fine with it but right after?

I'm sure you would have had no problem had Ziggler cashed in on Bryan right after lol

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Great PPV honestly. Best one I have watched all year.

Brock/Punk had me on the edge of my seat the whole way through it. Cena/Bryan was predictable but a very decent match considering Cena was injured and possibly having surgery on it. Hated that Bryan lost the title but liking the whole concept of HHH screwing DB out and looking to either restart Evolution or just trying to suck up to Vince either way it will be a great story to tell.

I also agree with Zod and Vips about how this could be handled in the LD thread.

Reactions: 1 person

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg

You sicken me. That is all.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Except its hard to recreate the drama of the Orton cash-in the next night. This was much better.

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I'm sure you would have had no problem had Ziggler cashed in on Bryan right after lol

If it was anyone winning there first WWE Title chances are I'd be okay with it, it's the fact Daniel's first run as WWE champion is going to go down as the one shortest ever. This isn't that different then when Orton beat Christian two days later for the title(more then that on tv but whatevs) but also I'd be a bit mad cause I want Daniel to have a good title run, but maybe he will get it soon.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Except its hard to recreate the drama of the Orton cash-in the next night. This was much better.
You got that right. DB got his heart felt celebration. Then Orton came out and we thought he was leaving.

BAM that's when the betrayal took place. Orton slithered back and cashed in with Triple H making the count. Couldn't have happened on RAW.

If it was anyone winning there first WWE Title chances are I'd be okay with it, it's the fact Daniel's first run as WWE champion is going to go down as the one shortest ever. This isn't that different then when Orton beat Christian two days later for the title(more then that on tv but whatevs) but also I'd be a bit mad cause I want Daniel to have a good title run, but maybe he will get it soon.
You don't seem to see that this is going to give Daniel an excellent platform to fight for his title he feels cheated of.

He'll be vindicated when he defeats Orton to win back the Championship.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
You got that right. DB got his heart felt celebration. Then Orton came out and we thought he was leaving.

BAM that's when the betrayal took place. Orton slithered back and cashed in with Triple H making the count. Couldn't have happened on RAW.

You don't seem to see that this is going to give Daniel an excellent platform to fight for his title he feels cheated of.

He'll be vindicated when he defeats Orton to win back the Championship.

I like this storyline better it will be a better feel good moment for Bryan that way. The win for him was good and all but we all knew Cena was injured this actually makes it more interesting and we might see a little bit angrier DB for awhile.

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
If Daniel gets the belt back(Which I know he likely will) then it all ends up okay, but for now :laugh: I got a right to be mad lol.

The Viper

Reaction score
I'll give my feedback anyway.

From what I saw (I only missed the first hour), I thought the show was excellent. Lesnar/Punk was MOTN, followed by the main event. Terrific show and a terrific finish.

I can't fucking wait for Raw tomorrow night.

That fan sign said it best (although I do like TNA now a bit as well), "SMARTEN UP DIXIE!!!".

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I like this storyline better it will be a better feel good moment for Bryan that way. The win for him was good and all but we all knew Cena was injured this actually makes it more interesting and we might see a little bit angrier DB for awhile.
Exactly. So we get DB a title run and he rides off into the sunset? How boring. Now DB has to get angry and take his spot back!

Also maybe shave that beard. Seriously not into this 2013 obsession.