• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE SummerSlam 2018 Discussion Thread

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Charlotte wins!! 7 times around for her, really bummed though Becky didn't get that win she deserves another run.

I can easily see it going Charlotte heel route or Becky heel route, don't know where this leaves Carmella going forward though.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Like I thought the fans eat up Becky beating up Charlotte. I wonder if they'll do what they did with Bayley though, well some of thought it was Bayley turning heel or at least have that shades of grey in her character, and WWE went back to what they wanted with her and no one is cares about Sasha and Bayley further.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
So were going to show the WWE Championship Match over the U.S Title Match da fuck WWE.

The disrespect you give Styles after you talked about how much his reign means in history.