• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE SummerSlam 2013 LIVE Discussion Thread

Sabretooth

So Triple H goes heel for the first time in 7 years and Orton in 3 1/2 years. Well this is crazy. I wonder what Vince will do. Join?

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Can't believe Daniel Bryan won with a motherfucking TIGER KNEE!! Props to Sagat there. Obvious MOTYC is obvious and I loved that they still managed to give Bryan his moment before the cash-in. Bryan/Orton looks to be a pretty hot feud, especially with the H's involved, so all in all I'm happy with the outcome. Not to mention I can't wait for Raw tomorrow, which is what they should be aiming for with their booking. Good job WWE.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
alright guys what a great show why couldn't WM be this good. Oh well. Great show and a great LD. Let's see what happens tomorrow on RAW

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Can't believe Daniel Bryan won with a motherfucking TIGER KNEE!! Props to Sagat there. Obvious MOTYC is obvious and I loved that they still managed to give Bryan his moment before the cash-in. Bryan/Orton looks to be a pretty hot feud, especially with the H's involved, so all in all I'm happy with the outcome. Not to mention I can't wait for Raw tomorrow, which is what they should be aiming for with their booking. Good job WWE.
I know! But I missed the Tiger Knee the first time as my stream skipped as he hit it! I would say MOTYC for sure, although I think Punk/Lesnar is the MOTN IMO.

I absolutely loved their RAW match from a few weeks ago and if they can capture that magic on PPV I am so down for this feud over the title.

The Viper

Just watched Rhodes/Sandow. For the time it got, it was excellent. Really enjoyed the shit out of that match.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
I thought it was a great match myself. Just wished Cody didn't shave the stache and ruin my thread but a decent match none the less.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
So I finally caught the final moments of the Bryan/Cena match and I see Bryan finished off Cena with the Busaiku Knee Kick.

Now I know why @Fuji Vice was marking out over that finish so much. I've loved that kick ever since I saw KENTA use it for the first time.

I hope DB uses it as his new finisher. Obviously still have the Yes Lock under the belt as his submission go to as well.

Sabretooth

Cody's mustache was terrible I'm sorry. He DOES NOT have the right face for it. I know it got a crowd reaction and shit but he looked fine before.

Oh yeah the knee kick was good too :lol: