• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE SummerSlam 2012 Preview & Live Discussion Thread

Cyrus Riddle

EVERYONE assumes that since it's Cena's hometown he's taking home the title at NOC, way too obvious. Punk beating Cena in his hometown when everyone is against him? Fucking money!

It's easy to assume considering how predictable and safe WWE is with doing something like that.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
It's easy to assume considering how predictable and safe WWE is with doing something like that.

Every time I've been in attendance, Cena choked, I expect this time to be no different. I loved SummerSlam 2006.

Sent from my SAMSUNG GALAXY S III using Tapatalk 2

Castiel

Dude, Cesaro as US champ makes me so happy. Also, Aksana is way hotter when she's not in all that leather she used to wear.

Castiel

Fred Durst has to be looking on disapprovingly right now, at least when Limp Bizkit (and Saliva) performed live it was awesome.

Cyrus Riddle

Was just thinking the same thing...Then they force us to sit through a live performance of this crap...oh yay!! Big Money Vince...

I miss the early 2000's when they would use badass themes from Trust Company, Limp Bizkit, Staind, and bands of the sort...where the video packages matched the music perfectly. That seems to be a lost art now.

Dude, Cesaro as US champ makes me so happy. Also, Aksana is way hotter when she's not in all that leather she used to wear.

Definitely agree, I couldn't stop looking at her tonight.