WWE suggests Rey retires

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Stopspot said:
^This is why I love this woman. Not sure if love love but she's like the funny big sister I never had at least.

Awww, so sweet. Thank you, Stop. :eek:tunga:

GeeTeaIye

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Stopspot said:
^This is why I love this woman. Not sure if love love but she's like the funny big sister I never had at least.

I'm a man, but I love you too.

I actually know you were refering to GN, but fuck it

Reactions: GrammarNazi82

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
GTI said:
I'm a man, but I love you too.

I actually know you were refering to GN, but f*ck it
Dinner and a movie, then we'll talk.

GeeTeaIye

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Stopspot said:
Dinner and a movie, then we'll talk.

Chuck-E-Cheese and then:

3602831c2a237ac0e10c2f64a75115ec.jpg

PSachkovsky

The Artiste
Reaction score
He needs to hand them boots. He can't risk to get yet another injury. If he really cares about his health and his future, it is time for him to hang the boots and walk out a proud man. You got a family to support, Rey. Think about that.

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
My idol!!!! LOL used to be my favourite wrestler when I was 7 :why:

Lingstar

The Artiste
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Having had 4 knee operations on one leg myself, I have literally no idea how he's still going!
From that perspective and how much mine shreds itself up each passing year...he'd be better to retire now and save what goodness he has left in those joints of his.

BaraaKhalaf92

Champion
Reaction score
He should have his retirement match at WMXXX then, and no , hopefully not against Sin Cara.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Well, I've been saying that for around 2 years now I suppose, he's in no condition to wrestle weekly anymore. If he's to wrestle again, he should simply put Sin Cara over in a retirement match and retire already before he gets screwed up even worse.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Am i the only one who doesnt want him putting Cara over? Doesnt seem worth it surely there is someone better as Cara for me is nothing on old school Rey and if he passes the torch it should be someone worthy.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Cloud said:
Am i the only one who doesnt want him putting Cara over? Doesnt seem worth it surely there is someone better as Cara for me is nothing on old school Rey and if he passes the torch it should be someone worthy.

Yeah, I say Sin Cara because of the obvious relation between them but there's also an obvious downside to that. Still WWE's fault mainly for not sticking him in FCW for a while.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Leo C said:
Yeah, I say Sin Cara because of the obvious relation between them but there's also an obvious downside to that. Still WWE's fault mainly for not sticking him in FCW for a while.

Totally he was too green and is now known as Botch Cara too many it will need a huge change for that to be forgotton.

RoyalRaven

Fooqy Booqy Biggest Gamer Winner!
Banned
Reaction score
He had a good run, I'd like to see him put Cara over at WM!