• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE Star Recently Rushed To The Hospital

R-Truth is sidelined for two weeks due to walking pneumonia. He acquired it last week and went into convulsions while traveling. Thankfully, colleagues were by his side when he went into convulsions and rushed him to the hospital. Medics told him he was very lucky because oxygen wasn't getting to his brain and if he hadn't been hastily rushed to the hospital, he could have died.

The RAW Superstar has suffered from fatigue as of late, which is being attributed to the road schedule.

Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter

I'm not that big a fan of the guy at all but glad he's okay. No one deserve to die so just thank god others were around him and he wasn't alone or this could have been alot worst.

PHX

Legacy Member
Damn almost died? Thankfully he didn't that would have been terrible. Hope he ends up being alright.

Kingslayer

I can't stand him as a performer, but nevertheless, nobody should have to go through that. Hope he can make a fast recovery, although if he can't handle the road schedule, he should probably take a backstage role. We don't need it happening again.

Not a fan, but obviously I have empathy. Hope he recovers.

He acquired it last week and went into convulsions while traveling. Thankfully, colleagues were by his side when he went into convulsions and rushed him to the hospital. Medics told him he was very lucky because oxygen wasn't getting to his brain and if he hadn't been hastily rushed to the hospital, he could have died.

Sounds unsightly.

Nitemare

In a perfect world, his recovery allows him to lead a normal life but prevents him from ever climbing between the ropes again. THAT would be an early Christmas present indeed. Dude's gotten on my nerves since he was K-Kwik and him and Road Dogg told us how they were gettin rowdy...bout to move some thangs.....idiots.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
I heard he was sick but it wasn't mentioned that he could have died. I can't stand the guy but, yeah, wouldn't wish death upon anyone.

Yes! That's why he wasn't on RAW!!! Yipee!!! *dances*

But yeah, no, i wouldn't want him to DIE or anything. But....coma....isn't far-fetched...