WWE Star calls out NFL Star

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kaedon

Reaction score
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/20...na-lima-cm-punk-shawne-merriman-twitter-feud/

Here's why Twitter is gold. WWE wrestler CM Punk took to the social media service Saturday to call out Bills linebacker Shawne Merriman for hitting on some of the WWE Divas. As you can see by Punk's original Tweet above, he also threw in a jab at the Buffalo organization. But I'll go out on a limb and guess that Merriman really couldn't care less about the Bills losing all those Super Bowls in the '90s. Anyway, Punk did not stop there with the Tweets. He also sent out this shot at Merriman and finished him off with this 1-2 punch. Merriman fired back with this retort and this weak burn. If this is "real," it's pretty spectacular. But WrestleMania is coming up, so don't be surprised if this leads to Merriman hitting the ring. Right now, however, Punk is claming the beef is legit.

Read more: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/20...erriman-twitter-feud/index.html#ixzz1FObNhWvh

ShawneMerriman.jpg
vs.
CM-Punk-230709.jpg

What a little bitch, I know Punk is a heel and all and COULD just be trying to get heat with people in Buffalo, but he's also a very plainspoken guy and he was 100% right. SM is a douche.

KenFan4life

Reaction score
the last thing wwe needs is an NFL player laying out a Main eventer....

media: "some punkass Fake wrestler gets laid out after talking shit by a Legit Badass Sports Star..."

shawne merrimen is a punk, CM is right in calling out shawne, but ripping on the people of buffalo and trying to diss the bills.....

like cm punk can suit up and play in four superbowls in a row......let alone make a college football(american) team....

then again, jericho facelocked goldberg ....

1chiban

Reaction score
the last thing wwe needs is an NFL player laying out a Main eventer....

media: "some punkass Fake wrestler gets laid out after talking shit by a Legit Badass Sports Star..."

shawne merrimen is a punk, CM is right in calling out shawne, but ripping on the people of buffalo and trying to diss the bills.....

like cm punk can suit up and play in four superbowls in a row......let alone make a college football(american) team....

then again, jericho facelocked goldberg ....

And Joey Styles knocked out JBL.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
I love Punk with every inch of my body but....he's calling someone out for hitting on the Divas when he fucks them all? Sounds like Punk is just trying to kill the competition.

Reaction score
And Joey Styles knocked out JBL.
And Kurt Angle choked out BigShow.
And Meng punked scared Hall and Nash shitless. Can't remember who's shoot that's on, but he was going to take them both on, and in all reality, Meng is probably the roughest motherfucking legit bad ass to ever fake wrestle.

As far as Punk, Merriman would fuck his world up.

phantomgerald

Reaction score
Don't mess with Merriman, he beats women and plays for the Buffalo Bills!

1chiban

Reaction score
There is a bit of pot calling the kettle black here...