WWE SOTW

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

who is better out of these two

• Kurt Angle

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Booker T

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Truth

Reaction score
My theory....

Well where do I start....well lets start with the Universe, thats broad enough.

What I think is that before the "big bang"...before earth was created if you dont know what that is, I beleive there was another planet before us. A planet kinda like ours today, except different life forms sorda like humans. They would have gone through ages like we did, but hten suddenly the planet was hit with meteors and what not, wne through disaterous changes (not suddenly over hundreds of years) and just got destroyed. But heres the catch. While they were there Earth had already been "big banged together". We as we all know started off as tiny organisms, so we were this planets mars. Now what does mars have right now? tiny orgainsms...yes thats correct. Soon enough we shall blow up or w/e and then Mars will take its wing as the next earth, therefore Aliens are fictional just as werewolfs and frankenstein.

Now about the religious beleifs...what is heaven? Well I beleive that infact is the sun. The sun cannot be reached, it gives us life, and what do they say you see before you die? A beem of light..., also teh sun will blow out in millions of years, and where did Jesus prohisize he would take us after Heaven was no longer a feasble place...a better world! Yes that is of course when the sun blows out he will take us to a better world.

yeah discuss....

imported_Chase

I love topics like this and always wonder about this kind of stuff. I think that we are just one planet out of many other planets with life in different Galaxies and I don't think that we are the only one's here. We can't be, it just does not seem right that we get the whole Universe and there is nobody else. We could also be inside of a box in somebodies home, or deep in the ocean in a miniature cell in another Universe. We will never know.

Soulpower

For now I'll talk about religious beliefs...

I do believe that there's some sort of higher entity, now wheter or not that's God, Buddha, or anything else I don't know. As far as Religion is concerned however, I don't believe in it. Its basically the biggest marketing scam in the history of the universe. I don't understand why people feel the need to believe in something, but to actually pay for your soul to be saved... That's just sad and pathetic. ABout the universe... I might talk about it later.

Nice topic by the way.

oneofakind

Reaction score
Alright my turn.

The whole where did the planet come from thing i really cant argue with people because im not quite sure my self. Why i do not believe there was divine intervention (more on this later) im not quite sure if the "big band theory" is right either. I dont think we will ever know where the world came from until we some how create a way to go back in time and we can actually be there. I dont really argue this much because i have a theory that i am currently working on but theres one part i cant quite figure out about it. Besides that one part everyone i have told it to have agreed with me (after long explaining certain parts and a mild argue.)

Now religious beliefs this is my specialty. My self I am an Agnostic. I don't believe in a higher power, but i dont 100% shun a higher power. Think about it, all these "higher powers" that are in the world today, if you look at their teachings and beliefs they are all the exact same god just slightly changed. Look at Christianity, you die and if you lived a good life you go to heaven where it is perfect and you live a happy perfect life forever. Now look at Muslim, they have all the same commandments and "rules" to follow as the other religions and what happens. They go to a perfect place where rivers flow forever and fruit that grows most plentiful. This is the same with all religions, well except Catholicism there allow to have sex with little boys (sorry i had to throw that in there :D), the only difference between the different gods is how they are displayed, whether they are some crazy looking hippie(Jesus), some unknown dude(God), a chick with 7 arms(Shiva), or a fat bald dude(Budha) all their beliefs and views are all the same they are just worded different so your average religion slave wont know the difference.

Now my thoughs on why we have a religion.

I think that religion was made for a means of control. Before we had the separation of church and state who was in control (im talking about before we found america) the church was. What better way to make people listen to you other than telling them to. Tell them that if they dont follow the was of (insert god here) they will not be welcome to (insert heaven) and will be sent to (insert place of hell) for all eternity. And what happened to the people that disagreed with this. Since there was no free speech, they were killed so they couldnt start a massive uprising. It was a perfect way to create morals for people to live by and look at our laws the basic laws are based from the 10 comandments.

Arguments

If you can some how get your hands on one of the original bibles at a library or at a museum ask one of the employs to carefully open the cover and look at the bottom of the first page, or depending on how old its on the preface. At the bottom it states that the bible is fiction. I have seen this so this isnt just hear say. They dont put it in them anymore because there are alot more people that are trying to prove it wrong. Back then they could just kill someone.

Look at the words "Holy Bible". Time to break it down. Bible - a book of books. So a readers digest is a bible. Holy - to be blessed by a priest. So if you were to take a readers digest to a priest and convince them that its sacred to you for some stupid reason and have them bless it. You have a holy bible. This one is just fun to use because it pisses/dumbfounds people.

Jesus was supposedly a carpenter right? What the hell did he build. Never once was anything built by Jesus (at least that im aware of). So why even say hes a carpenter. I could see him being a shepherd more i mean the dude does walk around with a staff all the time. (this one always makes people mad and its funny)

So Noah built this massive boat to store 2 of each animal, his wife, his sons, and their wives so that when the world is flooded after the water recedes(this is stupid and i will explain why in a second) They will be able to continue life. First of all i dont think its possible to keep 2 of every animal on a ship without them killing each other or without noahs family getting hungry. Supposedly if rained for 40 days and 40 nights. Then the earth stayed flooded for another 150 days. So lets look at this. Ok He has to make a boat with room for the animals, he and his family, 190 days worth of food (which he didnt know how long the flood would last) a boat that size would be massive. Now Noah and his three sons supposedly built a boat of this size. Back then it would take years to built a boat of this size. The reason the animals didnt attack each other was because they were "clean" and the perfect of that species so they did not procreate nor kill each other.

If the world was flooded where did all this water go? it could not simply evaporate and just disappear. The world is a perfect hemisphere so all the water that is on the planet today has been here the whole lifespan of the planet. If all this water was put onto the earth it could not evaporate because that would just cause non stop raining and the world would stay flooded. (this argument also works for the polar ice caps melting but thats a different argument for a different time)

[/rant]

But my hands are tired and my brain is hurting after all this thinking and typing so im done for now atleast until someone sparks up a good place for discussion. My apologies for being so long this i just my favorite subject.

discuss.....

Truth

Reaction score
Well the Bible is obviously a percentage fiction because it was passed down by Jesus' disciples. Its just a good story to read. Alot of those stories have to do with morals. Now I too think Religion may have been created for control and what not. Now I am very "iffy" about religion but what I do certainly beleive in is that there is a heaven and a hell, and a jesus, I am very uncertain about a god.

Now the universe, yeah there are infite universes, not all have life on them, but some do we are definetly not alone, but in our galaxy...we are besides for micro organisms on Mars and Titan.

oneofakind

Reaction score
I think there is a heaven and hell to, but to me its just a mental image people create to have some minute comfort in death.

The universe i havent delved much into it but i think that it is infinite, and i do think there is other functional life out there, whether they be just like us or more primative or more highly advanced there is still life. There cant be infinite universe and just one planet with life other than micro organisms. I dont think they are green people with huge oval heads a skinny bodies they could be exactly like our body shape. It just depends on how evolution took place to help the organisms survive on that planet

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Who to you was the superstar of the week? If your choice is other name who it is.

I want to go with Morrison based on his great match with Miz but it was kind of Dolph's week here with the nice I.C title match and earning a shot at the world title.

SAL

Reaction score
Ziggler. Two great matches.

Kairi

Reaction score
morrison loved his match on raw