WWE Smackdown vs. Raw 2010

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

LKP

With good consoles like x box and ps3 now surely more than 6 can be on the screen? Royal rumble would get confusing but that's what the real life element is when your watching it.

Reaction score
That's a good point. But if that's the case, then only have the indicator for the Rumble match. When you're in career mode or season or whatever, there's only one Rumble match a year, when you're just doing an exhibition match, how many times do you really do the Rumble? Having the indicator just for the purpose of one match, a Rumble at that, I think is rediculous. It really takes away from the game.

It would obviously take more room to do that, so instead, just make everything from it. Really, how does it take away from the game? It's just a freaking bar, it's not like they took the ring away or anything like that.

noumenon

^When you watch wrestling do they have a fucking ring hovering around them? It's annoying.

cdgfx84

Reaction score
I will be turning it off you would still be able to know when you have a special when it says press triangle or Y for 360. Just going by how it was when you turned the HUD off I got my 360 sold I didn't want to get a ps3 at first because the controller I like the 360 controller more, But I read the ps3 can use PC USB controllers and I found Powerwave Controller that is a 360 clone. Sold the 360 for about 150.00 on ebay. Now I just got to sell all my games.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
It would obviously take more room to do that, so instead, just make everything from it. Really, how does it take away from the game? It's just a freaking bar, it's not like they took the ring away or anything like that.

This day and age, when I play games, I play for the realism in it. I expect that. Unless I get something like Little Big Planet, or Sonic or something like that.

LKP

As long as the game does not suck ill be happy with it. But i cant see myself liking it very much.

LKP

It might yeah, but the graphics cant improve anymore can they? So that's the same. 80% of the same guys from last years game are in so same moves. Its the same game but with the create whatever you want shit added to it.

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
im only getting it for gm mode, screw everything else. GM mode was always great, imo.

noumenon

Them adding customizable elements to the game is just fucking lazy. Make an incredible game that doesn't need to be customized.

Kizza

I believe there is something where you run all 3 shows. Storyline Designer or something.

Hometown Kid

Them adding customizable elements to the game is just fucking lazy. Make an incredible game that doesn't need to be customized.

You can't please everybody. Customizable elements lets people make their own perfect world, so to speak.

Story designer better be in GM mode so there is actually a point to making storylines other than giggles. That is really the only thing that can make this a good game.