WWE Smackdown vs. Raw 2010

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hometown Kid

Like I said, how the hell is anyone gonna make Ryder's attire and finisher? He will be impossible to create, dammit! D: TK could work with slight hair tweaking, maybe. But I doubt the springboard Hart Attack will be in anyway either.

TK.GFX

Reaction score
shawn.png

Whoa, HBKs got hair!

noumenon

Some of these guys they get wrong every fuckin year. Edge has looked consistently shitty from the start of these games.

Kaedon

Reaction score
Edge looks better than HBK, imo

noumenon

Funny shit, I was watching the replay of RAW on Universal HD... they completely edited out the part where they were histerical laughing in their number one contenders match.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
[YT]hG-5DFo8vCs[/YT]

and

[YT]8M4vj47IM4Q[/YT]

noumenon

At the risk of sounding like a broken record...those player indicators REALLY take me out of the experience.

cdgfx84

Reaction score
I thought they looked ok at first but after watching some of videos it just looks awful hopefully you can turn the meter off like where you could turn the hud off in previous games and has anything been announced about if you will need a gold account to access community downloads

Kizza

I hope the interference thing is more than an entrance and standing outside the ring.

Kane's looked awesome though.

noumenon

Yeah, I couldn't figure out if they just come out and do jack shit or they stopped because the match ended.

LKP

My first match is orton vs cena with legacy coming out to kill cena. or maybe taker and kane come out to kill cena.