WWE Smackdown vs. Raw 2010

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

noumenon

You gotta believe a lot of these guys who didn't make the cut are gettin a little worried and half expecting their pink slips.

btman

Reaction score
Like people are saying on the SvR forums... People who weren't announced last year were unlockables in RTWM... Hart Dynasty should definitely be one of those unlockables... And have been around long enough to be put in the game. I'm sure there are others.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
This roster is stacked. Sucks about Hurricane, the Burchill's, The Harts, besides that, the rosters alright. I'm hoping they have updated finishers and call them the right name. That was a huge pet peeve with them not calling the Pay Dirt, Pay Dirt.

Hometown Kid

That was a huge pet peeve with them not calling the Pay Dirt, Pay Dirt.

I hear you. Jumping complete shot my ass! And the animation wasn't how he does it either. :smh But anyway, I read somewhere that they have 2 more guys left and I PRAY that they are Ryder and TK. 1. The Zack attack probably won't be in the game. 2. Tyson Kidd's hair will be a bitch to make in CAW. Lol.

noumenon

LOL, the video they ran on game spot was pretty damn funny...with Miz bitching his character is only a 78 stat wise...and his finisher and outfit aren't up to date.

Nation

Rosters are good and the missing superstars are understandable since wrestlemania is always the time final roster is put down and some of those guys were not called up or were not being used so would have been pointless having them take up spaces.

JBL being in puzzles me because if Mania is still cut off point they will have been aware he was leaving and wound of been better of giving his spot to somebody like Burchill.

As for the likes of Eve making it in it is very understandable since she was interviewer and they will need people for the create a story cut scenes

Actually the cut off date is like late May. Gail Kim came in late and she made it. The Burchills, Layla, and Fox got screwed. How Kim, The Bellas, and Torres made it in is bullshit considering layla and fox were around. Oh well THQ always fucks up something but I will say this is probably the best they have done with keeping up to date.

Qwake

No Zack Ryder means I'm not getting the game, I was happy they had Dolph on their, would be crazy for them not to put him on but still, they left off alot of guys who should have been on there! I want Woo Woo Woo!

Nation

So how does this caw download system work? Do the caws come with entrances, themes, attires, movesets, and finishers?

seX-Power

Some bullshit choices with the divas, but otherwise good rosters. Surprised not to see Hurricane or Zack Ryder on there, but I'm not complaining.

cdgfx84

Reaction score
Anyone heard anything about if you have to have xbox live gold membership to download stuff.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
No Zack Ryder means I'm not getting the game, I was happy they had Dolph on their, would be crazy for them not to put him on but still, they left off alot of guys who should have been on there! I want Woo Woo Woo!

So a lack of a lower card frat boy who for all intents and purposes, would probably have like, a lower score than even The Miz is what makes or breaks your decision to buy this game?

Talk about ridiculously high expectations.

Qwake

^ Zack Ryder means just that much to me. But also somewhere I posted a whole lot of shit as to why I wouldn't buy it.