WWE Smackdown Vs. Raw 2008 Cover

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Untouchable

Reaction score
.......I swear I'm the only one who's rated properly....give him some CONSTRUCTIVE criticisms guys... I mean come on 9/10.....9/10 is for like the best work you've seen....hows the guy supposed to improve if all you say is 9/10 great job.....no offense but its not 9/10 never in a million years guys seriously if your a bit stricter with your rating this gfx department will improve so much...be picky whatever the creator may feel hard done by at first but it'll make him/her want to try harder and improve much much quicker....not just with this piece but with all the work here don't just leave feed back to be the nice guy.

Untouchable

Reaction score
9.5!!!! 9. fucking 5 HOW!!??!! 9.5 is for like the best pieces you've ever seen pretty much you can't tell me this is the best piece you've ever seen!!

Untouchable

Reaction score
i swear these high rates are driving me insane........and your not even rating properly.... you can't give 10/10 for this piece of work....nothings 10/10 anyways...and this piece isn't even that good.

wvj1992

Reaction score
Very creative (9/10)

(1st one) But what you've could've done is add more Superstars for both sides and (possibly) ECW Superstars, and a suggestion, use something like a XBOX 360 or a PS3 Sign on the top, but since it's for the PS2 as well, I guess it's OK. Other than that, you have a knack for creativity, keep up the good work man. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Wordlife

that looks amazing... if dat was da cover... dat'd be da sht... good pic... i owe u rep

Kennedy

Reaction score
5/10 for the second one it just is to plain and has nothing on it that really would sell.