WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2008 Countdown

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

xtremebadass

W01025X.jpg

Just thought I'd post the cover, it sucks IMO, it's available on WWE.com already,

Kass, man, you might want to put it up in your first post

PeepShow

The cover has been posted in the other thread numerous times, but oh well, another time wont hurt.....lol. And yes, that cover does look like shit

Hitman

Reaction score
Yeah the cover is just plain...they should of have use the original color.

the dark knight

the cover is fine, atleast cena's face isnt so..in the face.

xtremebadass

They should have put Edge on the cover period. Taker Cena and Edge

Kassidy

Reaction score
they put the champs on, like on the mag they did the three champs so everyone drop the suject about the cover, how many times are you really going to look at it. me once then it goes on the side of my entertainment center like the rest and the game goes in my 360 then cd holder

Reinvented

Reaction score
I like the cover sumthing simple is always the way to go. I can't wait til they show Cryme Tyme. Batista looks good they got his steriods look down....Nice job THQ.

btman

Reaction score
WOW Chavo same overall as MVP?? Hes suppose to be a cruiser weight..

It's because MvP does the overdrive. That's the only thing I can think of. What a Blue finisher... Carlito dropped it for a reason.

phantomgerald

Chavo's at 85 and Mysterio's at 93? We'll be seeing the faces kick the heels' asses the whole game.