• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kassidy

Reaction score
Is it just me or they cancelled SD vs Raw 08 for PS2

its you, its not canceled, they only have the ps3 build so when they get the other systems they will update the ps2 and 360 with system specific vids and pics

The Rated R CMStar

But the whole section for the PS2 version is dissapeared from IGN

Reinvented

Reaction score
Kass you will have to post Cryme Tyme I feel it dere time is coming.........I say Monday we will get Them......MONEY MONEY YEAH YEAH I GOT NEG REP FOR LIKING CRYME TYME AWESOME......

Kassidy

Reaction score
lol no im not posting them, i might put their overall pics up but no pics or vids not wasting my time with them

Reinvented

Reaction score
lol no im not posting them, i might put their overall pics up but no pics or vids not wasting my time with them

Well aleast you going half way on it. Still its Cryme Tyme Baby when I get them in the game I'm going beat down that ref like they would ahhhhhhhhhhh yeah.......Taker is a 95 and Matt a 90 that's crap I bet Cryme Tymes a 80.....

Kassidy

Reaction score
^^^ if that, :) hoping for 60 combined right above kelly kelly lol..... Undertaker deserves it plus he was the champ and is on the cover. Matt is a lil high i thought but w/e Jeff should be right there 2

xtremebadass

I can't wait to see Jeff Hardy's entrance, that's going to be awesome. I want to know the actual roster, because I hear Monty Brown is on here too, that should be something.

Reinvented

Reaction score
^^^ if that, :) hoping for 60 combined right above kelly kelly lol..... Undertaker deserves it plus he was the champ and is on the cover. Matt is a lil high i thought but w/e Jeff should be right there 2

Matt is to high he aint at Undertakers level to be in the 90s has Matt ever fought for the WHC ever???? I think not..

Cryme Tyme going to be ranked like Cena in the billions unlike the tag champs who aint even in da game........BURN........YEAH YEAH......

xtremebadass

^^^Dude calm down about Cryme Tyme jeez, I am just happy they made the game, because if they didn't make the game they didn't mean much, but I am happy they are in it.

PS: Kass those PMs landed you with massive rep thnx dude

the dark knight

WTF!!!! is there a ONE wrestler under 90??????????????????

fuck this shit. another disappointing SVR game :nononon: