• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SmackDown Live WWE SmackDown thread, Jun 26, 2020: AJ vs Gulak in IC clash, Braun responds to Bray & Sheamus proposes a toast..

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Cwalker said:
Damn this video package really makes me think he’s done
I think it just means he believes he's done tbf...HBK still came back bro he was the only one that I thought was true to his word so I believe absolutely nothing anymore

Cwalker

Nikita Chrischev said:
I think it just means he believes he's done tbf...HBK still came back bro he was the only one that I thought was true to his word so I believe absolutely nothing anymore
Could see that. I really think we’ll see him in like 3 years against Sting

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Taker really top 5 for me and I think it's partly me overrating the gimmick but fuck it, mans a GOAT

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Yeah this is a whole Taker retirement show bro, he really might be done. Naitch and HBK got the last segment of the show...this a whole ass gimmick :whoa