• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SmackDown Live WWE SmackDown thread, Jun 19, 2020: Firefly Funhouse returns, Mandy Rose on MizTV & more

Chris

Dreams are Endless
But speaking of, I just remember the KING OF THE INDIES RODERICK MOTHERFUCKING STRONG has a WWE PPV victory to his name :proud

Chris

Dreams are Endless
When I was still doing my review thread I did review a UFC PPV from like 2012 bc it won worst show from the Wrestling Observer and Riddle "won" but it was officially ruled a no contest bc he popped for weed after :hayden3

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Was easily the best fight of that shitty ass card though, shame really bc it was plagued with injuries like no other. Lazy ass Meltzer fans voting it worst show was meh

Chris

Dreams are Endless
As long as the allegations aren't true I hope they push him like crazy bc I'm a huge fan. If they are, then fuck him.