WWE Smackdown Spoilers for Friday

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Depending on who wins the Rumble... probably a Raw guy will this yer since Smackdown did last year... you can have D-Bry battle it out against Henry at Mania, lose, then cash it in for a rematch and then win it. Keeps the strong cred of Henry going while making D-Bry the ultimate underdog. Losing closely in the first match but able to finally pull it out and win and do what nobody else has done and take the gold. Something nobody thought he would be able to do and win the world title.

this is gonna be interesting. I just really hope Show doesn't wind up with the belt cause then it'll just screw everything up.

Prodigy

Banned
Reaction score
Here's my theory;

I honestly don't think Bryan is over enough with the majority of WWE fans to be in a world title match mania, the main support he has is from us in the IWC and to put him in the title match just because of the IWC would be stupid. However with The Rock vs Cena probably getting most of the PPV buys there's a SMALL chance it may happen and pay of, I'm just not sure on it....

What I see happening is a cash in for Bryan around December/January. Have the Show vs Henry feud continue on and continue having Daniel Bryan interact with Show and Henry. Then have Show win the title only for Bryan to say to him, thanks for your help keeping me away from Henry but screw you. Bryan cashes in on show who's only just won the WHC and Bryan goes heel.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
If they really wanna get Bryan more crowd support that night about a week or maybe on the show itself you have Mark Henry beat the hell out of Bryan so that he can't use his title shot and play up that he has some kind of bad injury to keep him out for some time. Someone else replaces Bryan to face Henry at mania he has a tough match with whoever with Henry pretty gased then have Bryan still come out there with the cash in and beat Henry.

They really have a lot of ways to go with it, even ways to help him with the cash in even failing but I hope they don't do that unless it = an effective heel turn.

Prodigy

Banned
Reaction score
I think if Bryan cashes in before mania it will be for a heel turn whereas if he does wait it will be as a face. I'm wondering how they're gonna explain him twice trying to cash in when he claims to be an honest man who will wait.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
The fact that the SmackDown when he gets his title shot is going to be LIVE, something big must be going down whether he wins that belt or not. With Punk defending his WWE title against Del Rio on RAW and then Henry defending his against Bryan in a Steel Cage, you kinda get the impression one of them will be switching.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Would be a shocker swerve if he cashed in on Punk or some shit and went into a feud with him. Wouldn't like it cause I want Punk to carry it for a while but would like it because the feud would be amazing from a in ring standpoint.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
I'd love to see Bryan vs. Punk, that there is like my dream match for Mania and it can happen.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
When I first read these spoilers I got so excited when I read that Bryan won the title and then Teddy had to ruin it :( I like how the fans turned on Teddy at the end.

If Kane returns with a mask I will go absolutely nuts.

When Booker returns to the ring against Cody hopefully Matt Striker and Josh Matthews can do commentary together again.

Mainevent sounds awesome and I like the idea of Bryan vs. Henry for the title in a steel cage on a live Smackdown. Great move to book that match as it will draw viewers, plus Bryan still has his briefcase so he can lose the match and he still has a title shot.

Sounds like a fantastic show and I will definitely watch the replay on the weekend.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
This was a GREAT SmackDown.

Loved the opening segment with Henry bitching and crying. Him calling Big Show the worlds largest loser was great.

The D Bryan cash in was perfectly done with the way he struggled to turn Henry over, to celebrating on the announcers desk infront of Cole to the amount of time he got to celebrate before Teddy pissed all over his parade.

Hunico/Gabriel was a good little match. Nothing new we haven't seen.

Divas tag was pointless and just seemed to serve the purpose of pushing on the Kaitlyn heel turn. Alicia was pretty good on commentary btw.

Ryder/Sheamus backstage was funny. The dancing in the streets naked lmao

Ryder/Sheamus vs Swagger/Dolph was a great tag team match. Seemed to get alot of time too. Zigglers selling of that reversed ZigZag and the Ruff Ryder was incredible.

Nice backstage segment with Bryan/AJ/Barrett. Bryan is a pimp, another Diva he's pulled.

Ted/Slater was another good match, although I was surprised that it went as long as it did. Looks like we're going to get a Jinder/Ted feud which could be an interesting build for Ted's character.

Fatal 4 Way main event was also pretty great. Flowed nicely from double teaming to one on one action.

If only SmackDown was this good everyweek. 2 Great matches, 2 decent undercard matches and a great opening promo. Really looking forward to the Live show now.

Big Red Jericho Punk

Reaction score
Smackdown was so awesome. First full show I watched in about a few months and I was blown away. I can't complain about anything except I wish Cole would shut the hell up in the Gabriel Hunico match.

Deuce

Reaction score
Daniel Bryan WILL become the champ next Smackdown, just you wait.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Other than Jinder/Ted starting a feud, SmackDown! was great. Up and down great line up with some fun segments through out. The opening segment set everything up well with a loophole that had not yet emerged in the MITB cash in stuff. Looking forward to SD! this week hopefully SyFy can handle a live edition SD! better this time.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker