WWE Smackdown Results 28th of May 2011

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
pwinsider said:
A quick segment with Randy Orton, Sheamus, Mark Henry and Christian setting up a three way for the number one contender slot.

Sin Cara vs. Chavo Guerrero - Sin Cara won after butchering the finish.

Cody Rhodes come out and cuts a promo about how he can't find any decent looking people in the towns he goes too. This leads to Daniel Bryan coming out and the two having a good match where Bryan won with the LaBell Lock. Cody attacks Bryan after the match and puts a paper bag on his head.

Booker T makes fun of Michael Cole about the kiss my foot match.

The Great Khali lost to Kane, the less said about it the better. Khalii turns on Ranjin at the end of the match after Jinder Mahal berates him once again.

Ezekiel Jackson beat Heath Slater by DQ and took out the Corre.

Alicia Fox and Tamina beat Katlyn and AJ.
Sheamus beat Christian and Mark Henry to become the new number one contender.

The Sin Cara/Chavo Guerrero match unfortunately had a botched entrance but the chemistry is meant to be very good between the two.

I hope we get to see a Rhodes vs. Bryan feud until something else opens up for Rhodes. Give them a match at Capitol Punishment.

Finally Khali turns heel and gets rid of Ranjin Singh. Next week I want to see a them in a tag team match to see what Jinder Mahal can do in the ring.

I see Ezekiel Jackson getting a rematch at Capitol Punishment for the Intercontinental title.

Glad to see AJ on Smackdown on the other hand I don't want to see Kaitlyn wrestle.

Very surprised that Sheamus became the number one contender. I expected another Orton vs. Christian match because they have put on some great matches. I assume we will see Henry face Christian now.

Your thoughts on the show?