WWE SmackDown Ratings (last week)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Friday's WWE Smackdown television show drew a 1.96 rating, down from the 2.21 rating the week before. The show averaged 2.881 million viewers.

Soon as they drop Henrys dominant gimmick, ratings drop. He was averaging 2.5-3 in his reign.

Be interesting to see them after Daniel Bryan is now champ.

Tzesi

The Artiste
Reaction score
That's very disappointing for Smackdown.
How many avg viewers does RAW normally get?

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
RAW averages around 4.2 million viewers and it gets around a 3.3 rating.
It's worth noting that for over THIRTEEN weeks, the viewer count has dropped in the second half of raw, normally from 4.2 million to around 3.7 million. That's like 1/6 of their viewers.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Yeah that is pretty bad, but I blame MNF.

The week before the Slammys they had next-to-no competition with the MNF because it was two un-popular teams apparently, just another sign of how stale WWE's product is.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Yeah, that's why they're changing things around recently. Compare WWE's 2011 product with 2009-2010. I prefer it now (although I miss heel orton lmao). But generally, they're becoming more edgy with mic work, spots and storylines. It's all leading to a better product, this years wrestlemania will do a lot for WWE, trust me.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
The fact that they're using worked-shoot's is a step in the right direction, but they still have so much to change.
The WWE Network could decide their fate.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Really looking forwartd to the network.

These ratings are typical SmackDown ratings though, these aren't bad or good. Infact, they were a lot worse last year. Henry really did draw like a house on fire at the beginning.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Really looking forwartd to the network.

These ratings are typical SmackDown ratings though, these aren't bad or good. Infact, they were a lot worse last year. Henry really did draw like a house on fire at the beginning.

Because he was just a monster heel, I mean taking out Kane AND Big Show ain't exactly nothing is it.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
LOL, Orton burying people?
He's jobbed to more guys in the last month than Cena has beat jobbers!

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
The Orton burying people was only really valid with the Christian feud in the summer really. Why they had him lose the belt after such a short run when the crowd were invested deeply into his babyface character makes no sense at all to me still.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Because Vince is a troll. Only reason I could come up with. The guy loves to troll the IWC.

This is the main reason I'm expecting Punk and Bryan to lose both of their titles probably to Cena and Orton in the near future. :-/