• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE SmackDown on Syfy Discussion

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Re: The Brand Spanking New SmackDown Live Discussion Thread~!

He always says "the champ is here"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sabretooth

Why can't the Bella's die. I hope Cena how Bryan realize how shitty their wife/girlfriend is at wrestling

Why can't the Bella's die. I hope Cena how Bryan realize how shitty their wife/girlfriend is at wrestling

They've improved a lot in the ring since their debut. Also shouldn't wish death on someone just because they aren't entertaining you. :lol:

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer

Cena how Bryan?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lover Boy

Certified

The Bellas and the Miz are like the only people in the WWE who do basic heel moves that work so well

Lover Boy

Certified

Let's just take a minute to notice that Jerry Lawler just made a joke about somebody elses fashion choice.

Jerry Lawler.

JERRY
LAWLER

The Bellas and the Miz are like the only people in the WWE who do basic heel moves that work so well

Maybe Triple H and Stephanie too.

Interesting match-up here. Not liking heels vs heels, but obviously Ascension want to knock every team down.