WWE Smackdown March 23rd Spoiler Results

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Anxiety said:
Since when did returning heels or any ex-champions get credibility wins?

#wwelogic

Don't worry - Ace isn't losing, I'm just being the pessimistic type.

If this was a returning Cena or Orton, I'd agree with you. But this is Rey, and they can't figure out what to do with Mysterio most of the time. They don't treat him like the really-over, big star he is. The ex-champions and returning heels, I'll give you that.

It's just a fun little debate. WWE logic can drive you to be pessimistic. (Love the use of that hashtag btw)

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Anxiety said:
Since when did returning heels or any ex-champions get credibility wins?

#wwelogic

Don't worry - Ace isn't losing, I'm just being the pessimistic type.

Crayola being pessimistic well thats new to me!

:laugh:

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Anxiety said:
Lmao :p

Prepare yourself for the worst :)

After the last couple of weeks I'm fully prepared.

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
I hope Mysterio is the final superstar of Team Teddy otherwise the whole team will suck.

Bourne shouldn't be wrestling, he should be fired, hope he does it again and gets fired.

Such a worthless superstar with no dignity at all.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
C.M. Punk said:
I hope Mysterio is the final superstar of Team Teddy otherwise the whole team will suck.

Bourne shouldn't be wrestling, he should be fired, hope he does it again and gets fired.

Such a worthless superstar with no dignity at all.

I wouldn't call him worthless... loads of people do weed and I think he done fake weed right? Doesn't make him worthless at all, he's one of their best wrestlers.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Anxiety said:
I wouldn't call him worthless... loads of people do weed and I think he done fake weed right? Doesn't make him worthless at all, he's one of their best wrestlers.

He's a good superstar and will get a push eventually. The only reason he's been given so much grief over this is because the WWE is trying to keep it's squeaky clean image intact.

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
Anxiety said:

If he cannot comply with the Wellness Policy for two times now, then he is worthless.