WWE Smackdown March 23rd Spoiler Results

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
WWE SmackDown (Airing This Friday):

* World Heavyweight Champion Daniel Bryan and his girlfriend AJ Lee open the show. Bryan gets massive heat from the crowd as he tells AJ to explain why she loves him. Sheamus interrupts the segment and declares he will win the World Heavyweight Title at WrestleMania 28.

* Mark Henry squashed R-Truth.

* Yokozuna is announced for the WWE Hall of Fame.

* The Great Khali and Zack Ryder were announced for Team Long at WrestleMania 28.

* AJ Lee beat Brie Bella after a distraction from Daniel Bryan.

* Zack Ryder defeated Jack Swagger.

* We get a video from earlier in the day with Cody Rhodes. He guarantees a win over Big Show at WrestleMania 28 and leaves so he can catch is plane.

* Big Show beat Kane by DQ after Cody Rhodes interfered. After Show chased Cody off through the crowd, Randy Orton slid into the ring and hit Kane with a RKO.

* Brodus Clay beat Heath Slater in a quick squash match.

* Backstage segment with Eve Torres and Zack Ryder. She blows him off.

* Christian comes out to join commentary.

* Dolph Ziggler comes out with John Laurinaitis and David Otunga and The Great Khali comes out with Teddy Long and Santino Marella. Laurinaitis calls for the bell when Ziggler applies the sleeper to end the match. Teddy restarts the match and threatens to count Ziggler out and he does. Santino and Kofi Kingston take care of Ziggler and toss him back in the ring where Khali lays him out with a big chop.

* CM Punk and Sheamus defeated Daniel Bryan and The Miz in the main event. Sheamus got the pin over Miz after a Brogue Kick.

Source

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Eve blows Zak Ryder off????????????

And surprise at the ME brogue kick!

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
* World Heavyweight Champion Daniel Bryan and his girlfriend AJ Lee open the show. Bryan gets massive heat from the crowd as he tells AJ to explain why she loves him. Sheamus interrupts the segment and declares he will win the World Heavyweight Title at WrestleMania 28. - Normal shit but god is anyone more over than D Bryan on the heel side?

* Mark Henry squashed R-Truth. - Couldn't care less either way.

* Yokozuna is announced for the WWE Hall of Fame. - Good he was a talented big man.

* The Great Khali and Zack Ryder were announced for Team Long at WrestleMania 28. - The only push Khali should get is into retirement good to see Zack's doing something at Mania.

* AJ Lee beat Brie Bella after a distraction from Daniel Bryan. - YES YES YES.

* Zack Ryder defeated Jack Swagger. - These two will probably have put on a decent match.

* We get a video from earlier in the day with Cody Rhodes. He guarantees a win over Big Show at WrestleMania 28 and leaves so he can catch is plane. - Seems decent.

* Big Show beat Kane by DQ after Cody Rhodes interfered. After Show chased Cody off through the crowd, Randy Orton slid into the ring and hit Kane with a RKO. - Could do without Show wrestling tbh.

* Brodus Clay beat Heath Slater in a quick squash match. - Funky's back again. #Marked

* Backstage segment with Eve Torres and Zack Ryder. She blows him off. - Had to reread that #NotAsAHappyBroski

* Christian comes out to join commentary. - Good

* Dolph Ziggler comes out with John Laurinaitis and David Otunga and The Great Khali comes out with Teddy Long and Santino Marella. Laurinaitis calls for the bell when Ziggler applies the sleeper to end the match. Teddy restarts the match and threatens to count Ziggler out and he does. Santino and Kofi Kingston take care of Ziggler and toss him back in the ring where Khali lays him out with a big chop. - Fucken Khali again just disappear.

* CM Punk and Sheamus defeated Daniel Bryan and The Miz in the main event. Sheamus got the pin over Miz after a Brogue Kick. - Seems a decent match which makes me think Bryan is sneaking a win at Mania.

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Man lame ass show again! Seriously now I have a poop break during the tag team match fucking Khali thanks a lot hoe.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
They really need to stop putting jobbers in tag matches. We know you're saying "Hey, lets stick this guy in there to eat the pin". We aren't idiots.

This show as a whole seems completely irrelevant. Everything interesting that happened also happened on Raw (other than the latest members for Team Teddy). Not good for it being so close to Mania. Guess they are saving Bourne's return for next week to add some shock value to Ace vs Long.

Otherwise, looking forward to Superstars to see the Smackdown talent that I actually want to watch. Fuck Khali.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Anxiety said:
I'm guessing Teddy shocks Johnny with Bourne, so Johnny brings in ADR.

This. Would actually be a really cool idea.

Snowman1

Reaction score
It's the last entry into Team Teddy and probably the last entry into Wrestlemania. A returning Bourne or Mysterio would be the only way to justify it. "Yay! Teddy has Ezekiel Jackson as his final pick!" just isn't good enough, especially with his team looking so lackluster on paper compared with Johnny's.

Oh my goodness, how awesome would it be if Rey returns for Team Teddy as Johnny gets ADR?

Snowman1

Reaction score
Anxiety said:
I don't want Mysterio - that would lead to a likely win for Teddy since he'd be above practically all the competitors.

That didn't really matter last year when Rhodes beat him.

Snowman1

Reaction score
Anxiety said:
True but Mysterio wasn't a returning superstar there though.

Ace's team has 3 returning superstars, which all have more title reigns recently.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Draine said:
Ace's team has 3 returning superstars, which all have more title reigns recently.

Since when did returning heels or any ex-champions get credibility wins?

#wwelogic

Don't worry - Ace isn't losing, I'm just being the pessimistic type.