• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE SmackDown Live Thread 08/16/16; Ambrose and Ziggler invade “Miz TV” en route to SummerSlam

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
That's where I think you're missing the point. If this angle continues, the fans are gonna want to see her get her ass whooped so her first match won't be a bathroom break
I don't think she's generating "I want to see you die" heat, but rather I just don't care about you heat.

I mean there's only so many times I can see a match hyped and cancelled before I don't care. If they didn't at least promote it and bring out her opponent and everything it wouldn't be as bad. Plus, she's stuck in traffic? We can do better than that.

Sabretooth

I don't think she's generating "I want to see you die" heat, but rather I just don't care about you heat.

I mean there's only so many times I can see a match hyped and cancelled before I don't care. If they didn't at least promote it and bring out her opponent and everything it wouldn't be as bad. Plus, she's stuck in traffic? We can do better than that.

Yeah stuck on traffic is supposed to be her being a cunt

Sabretooth

Did they seriously bring back his rocking chair? I swear he's backtracking more every week instead of evolving