• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE SmackDown LIVE: September 24, 2019 Discussion Thread

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
I mean I love play on words anyway so swap prize for pride and since she's gay it just writes itself.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Welp I guess I was wrong when I thought Bryan could of still being the Mastermind behind Roman's attack. I was hoping for it so much, rather than WWE trying to convince me to enjoy Rowan. He should never..ever talk...rather just beat people down and give off great facial expressions I feel.

Kross Rhodes

. Also

PRIDE NEVER DIE!!!

Logo is still dope.
pride-fighting-championships-logo-B8808A4787-seeklogo.com.png

Kross Rhodes

Welp I guess I was wrong when I thought Bryan could of still being the Mastermind behind Roman's attack. I was hoping for it so much, rather than WWE trying to convince me to enjoy Rowan. He should never..ever talk...rather just beat people down and give off great facial expressions I feel.
I mean he still might be. We've seen twists wait until the last minute to materialize.

Deezy

DZ PZ
:russo would be stupid.

There would be no reason to keep up the charade after the Rowan reveal.

None.