• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE SmackDown LIVE: April 16, 2019 Discussion Thread

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
WWE sucking up to Montreal. Having Roman punch Vince out.

Roman has taken AJ's house and made it his yard. :WOW

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Some things never change. WWE still soooo desperate to get Roman over more than anyone else.

Kross Rhodes

I mean I said the same thing when they hyped him up as the biggest acquisition in the history of the brand. That was too much.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
I don't want him to be booed. That's why I'm not really keen on that segment and what it might mean for the future of the show.

I don't think they'll throw him right into the WWE title picture with kofi, someone will probably take the belt off kofi first then Reigns comes in or something

Kross Rhodes

I don't think they'll throw him right into the WWE title picture with kofi, someone will probably take the belt off kofi first then Reigns comes in or something
I would imagine Daniel gets it back since Kofi wasn't the OG plan.

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH

I'm just saying, he doesn't need the belt to be the main focus of the show. He just got the spotlight over Kofi tonight. And in fairness, that segment had to close the show. But, I still don't take it as a good sign. We'll see what happens. I would like for him to find someone to have a good, long feud with, which I was hoping would be the case with McIntyre. Either way, I just hope they're careful about how they handle him.