• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE SmackDown Discussion Thread, Oct. 11, 2016: The Demon & The Viper enter dark territory

Petty

If You Smell....
The Champ is here!!! And I'm rolling with the fact that AJ Styles is more entertaining than John Cena these days..

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Outside of AJ, nobody on Smackdown has been hotter. Don't let fandom distract you from that

I think Ziggler could do good as champ, yeah he's my favorite but I want to see Ziggler get a chance and not have shit go wrong for him again and again. Yeah Miz has been GREAT recently, but with the right booking Ziggler can also. Ziggler is better than people give him credit for.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Outside of AJ, nobody on Smackdown has been hotter. Don't let fandom distract you from that

I think Ziggler could do good as champ, yeah he's my favorite but I want to see Ziggler get a chance and not have shit go wrong for him again and again. Yeah Miz has been GREAT recently, but with the right booking Ziggler can also. Ziggler is better than people give him credit for.

Petty

If You Smell....
Right. Well if they push Ziggler and he doesn't blow it that would be nice. At this point the lack of new faces looking refreshing in the main event has soured me from the product.