WWE signs Samuray Del Sol

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
I know next to nothing about the guy, but he definitely looks like a badass in those vids. :obama:
I approve.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
55d9aeb14d969ab4bfbf64ff7dcb5e65._.jpg

Not sure on exactly how legit these are.

Stopspot

Reaction score
Unless Ricochet becomes Japan for life he will be in the WWE in the next 3 years I bet. He's too good a talent for WWE to pass up on. Not just out of a "I'm a high flyer" standpoint, but as a character as well and with a money look.

Stopspot

Reaction score
I don't mind it going off topic since it is about Ricochet <3
Looks like a star, talks like one, acts like one. Dude is a star. He deserves the best, either in Japan, WWE or TNA.

Reactions: seabs

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
WWN Live alerts also addressed the following:

"There are many rumors about Samuray Del Sol going to WWE. Del Sol, who has risen as today's hottest lucha star, will challenge Open The Freedom Gate Champion Johnny Gargano for the title this Sunday night on live iPPV at WWNLive.com from Ybor City, FL. He is also in a big match tomorrow night in Orlando against Anthony Nese and Saturday in Jacksonville vs. upcomer Shane Strickland. We have been assured that should Del Sol win the title, he will be back on the July 27th and July 28th events in New York City to defend the belt. Could we see The Summer Of Del Sol?"

Stopspot

Reaction score
He won't take the strap off of Johnny. Del Sol is nowhere near built up enough to take it off of Gargano.

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
I can't see him winning, especially with him being signed to WWE. I figure they just announced that to make people wonder, although if he were to win it's nice to know he'd be back those dates for more matches. Gargano should just retain though. Should be a great match regardless.

Larsosc

The Artiste
Reaction score
55d9aeb14d969ab4bfbf64ff7dcb5e65._.jpg

Not sure on exactly how legit these are.

This is what I'm talking about. These are from December/January when there were some rumors that quickly got shut down about Del Sol signing. Basically, that pic had nothing to say. If this comes from the same source I'm starting to doubt this once more.

I'm more confused, really. Suddenly everyone said that the current reports were fake and Del Sol even declined the rumors himself, but now they seem more legitimate in more people's eyes. Whatever Del Sol does/did, I'm backing him anyway.

Stopspot

Reaction score
This is what I'm talking about. These are from December/January when there were some rumors that quickly got shut down about Del Sol signing. Basically, that pic had nothing to say. If this comes from the same source I'm starting to doubt this once more.

I'm more confused, really. Suddenly everyone said that the current reports were fake and Del Sol even declined the rumors himself, but now they seem more legitimate in more people's eyes. Whatever Del Sol does/did, I'm backing him anyway.

Del Sol has not declined these rumors that sprung up this week. There has been reports of two DGUSA guys going to the WWE since last week. Gabe confirmed Sami Callihan on Monday and Resistance Pro confirmed Del Sol. And in todays DGUSA newsletter Del Sol was all but confirmed.

Larsosc

The Artiste
Reaction score
Del Sol has not declined these rumors that sprung up this week. There has been reports of two DGUSA guys going to the WWE since last week. Gabe confirmed Sami Callihan on Monday and Resistance Pro confirmed Del Sol. And in todays DGUSA newsletter Del Sol was all but confirmed.

Idk, it just seems a lot more shabby than other reports. As I said, I'm all for Del Sol signing for the WWE, and I'm all for him staying in the indies. As long as we all have access to watch Del Sol perform, it's all good.

Thanks for the updates though. :woo1: