• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE signs Jade Cargill to multi-year deal

The ScapeDubb

Cry me a river
Problem is it's easy to make anyone look good in a taped vignette that you can reshoot as many times as you want to get it right. The real test is how he does in front of a live audience. The charisma he showed in AEW has me unsure how well he will pull it off but we shall see.

Jimmy King

It’s Britney, bitch
Can’t wait for Jade’s first WWE match. I’ve loved the teases they’ve done so far with her.

I wasn’t big on Pillman Jr but his vignettes have been interesting and shown some promise.

Cwalker

I think Jade will be fine. At the beginning, she can do what she did in AEW. She can destroy the Shotzis and Tegan Knox’s for a little while as she trains at the PC.

Then WrestleMania season, which who knows if that’s enough time honestly…

Then you throw her in there with Charlotte/Becky/Rhea/Bianca whoever at the top of the card

Storm Trooper

If I can be Storm Trooper for a Minute
Did FKA Brian Pillman Jr. ever get promo time/vignettes in AEW? I feel like I never saw him talk before.

Storm Trooper

If I can be Storm Trooper for a Minute
oh exactly I never felt he was anything special, not surprised AEW didn't do anything with him. Especially since the extent of his character is "My dad was Brian Pillman and I kinda look like him"

Jade on the other hand WOOOO BOY that's a special one right there. Love that they're making her a prized Free Agent. The Free Agent pool is still the best addition to the WWE Draft in recent years.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Yeah but he got mangled by MJF and Christian most notably, and was pretty fucked by that. I can recall one somewhat decent promo he gave but for the most part, he was made to look like a jabroni in most of his big spots in AEW.
Not even sure BPjr ever got a rebuttal.

Seemed like a one sided verbal abusing by both guys for cheap heat because of that Dark Side of The Ring episode.

Dale

Super Moderator
The Free Agent pool is still the best addition to the WWE Draft in recent years.
Funny thing about that is only one of them is actually doing anything and that's Baron Corbin. The others haven't appeared on TV since (that I recall) or flat out got released.

Cwalker

IMG_0817.jpeg