• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE signs Jade Cargill to multi-year deal

Dale

Super Moderator
WWE signs Jade Cargill to multi-year deal
20230925_BreakingNews_16x9--4a1a62ab566b6566909ab1a94c6b3a9b.jpg

STAMFORD, Conn., September 26, 2023 – WWE today announced it has signed Jade Cargill to a multi-year contract. The news was first reported by ESPN.

Cargill, a standout performer who has earned accolades as an industry-renowned talent, will begin training today at the WWE Performance Center in Orlando

---------------

LETS GO :garrett

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Can’t wait to see her new name and have people lose their shit over it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

People are saying she won't have one bc they announced her like this, which could very well be true

But they also announced they signed Kenta and had him do his name change in an on screen segment lmao

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Matt Riddle never changed his name so it's possible she tries to keep hers too. Time will tell.

Also people are allowed to dislike new names. Gunther is still a shit name regardless of how well he is doing imo, fight me.