• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE signs former X Divisioner

Former TNA wrestler Consequences Creed(a/k/a Austin Watson) has signed a developmental contract with WWE. The move was announced on the Platinum Championship Wrestling website.

Via Prowrestling.net and the PCW website...as stated above. >_>

Nice move by WWE. Creed's young, and solid on all counts as a wrestler. I wouldn't be surprised if he ends up on NXT if there's a season 3, otherwise he's still better than most of the FCW guys and should be called up anyway.

He's just a younger R-Truth but maybe worse imo. Out of all the talent out there why would they choose to offer him a contract?

That's pretty crazy, he's more of a younger Elijah Burke if anything. TNA just completely shit on him and made him look bad. If you look at his first matches in TNA, about up to his matches with Daivari and Lethal Consequences and whatnot, he was the man pretty much. I don't know how he's a bad wrestler tbh.

No way you can compare him to Elijah Burke. He wrestles just like Truth, flashy sort of moves, the dancing shit and spinning when doing his moves, he looks like him and I think worse on the mic too. Sure he would have improved and still has alot of time to continue to improve but as of right now I don't think he's great and should not be on NXT Season 3 imo.

Quintastic One

I think he's at least gonna make it to NXT Season 3. Whether YOU like him personally or not is irrelevant, the kids are gonna eat up his flashy moves and love every minute of it. And that's what WWE wants.

Double J

Truth and Consequences....

I don't see Creed going way up the ladder but I wont put it past WWE to make something of him. TNA and WWE both can make stars with the others trash, TNA just has a problem continuing to push the stars they built. Look at The Miz, everyone hated him and said he was trash when he first came to WWE and no one expected him to last long and now he's one of their top heels. Creed has some ring skill and can improve on the mic, with the right trainers and bookings WWE could build something out of Creed. IF they do this and continue to do this with people TNA releases then it's just a repeat of WCW's old mistakes.