• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE SD! Star Says He Can "Outperform A Lot of People"

Defiant

As cool as Kidd turning face and teaming with Kofi Kingston would be (they could call themselves "KKK", geddit?), I'd be against it because Kofi is long overdue for a push in the singles division.

Troy

I hope that WWE creative don't see that because they would probably use it. I agree that Kofi should now move away from the tag team division and have a singles run again. Kidd can be paired with one of the many other midcarders floating around RAW and Smackdown.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
As cool as Kidd turning face and teaming with Kofi Kingston would be (they could call themselves "KKK", geddit?), I'd be against it because Kofi is long overdue for a push in the singles division.

Kofi Kingston in the KKK, brilliant.

Dale

Super Moderator
I remember Punk making a KKK joke about Kofi while on commentary, something along the lines of:

King Kofi Kingston has a nice ring to it, not so much on the initials though :lmao

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Kofi to change his gimmick to Clayton Bigsby or Kerwin White, i'm all for that.

[video=youtube;BHFUH_frhBw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHFUH_frhBw[/video]

Big Red Jericho Punk

I remember Punk making a KKK joke about Kofi while on commentary, something along the lines of:

King Kofi Kingston has a nice ring to it, not so much on the initials though :lmao

YES people remembering CM Punk commentary lines. That was the only thing that interested me in the Fall of 2010 otherwise Fall of 2010 for wrestling was really bad.