WWE Rumor: Huge Survivor Series 2019 main event revealed?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Redboy123@

Reaction score
This news means absolutely nothing to no one

Reactions: Crash

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
More than likely, they put five random guys on each team just so they could do the advertising poster. To actually think that they would have the teams worked out this far in advance is silly. This is nothing new and something WWE has done for decades and it doesn't mean anything.

Reactions: Crash

SWL

ur booty is heavy duty like diarrhea
Hotshot
Reaction score
you think a company that just put a title on Charlotte as a "last minute decision" not even 2 weeks before Mania could plan something like this a whole 8 months in advance? They probably don't even know who'll be their champions come June

Last edited:

Deadmanforever97

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker2
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
bookert
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
More than likely, they put five random guys on each team just so they could do the advertising poster. To actually think that they would have the teams worked out this far in advance is silly. This is nothing new and something WWE has done for decades and it doesn't mean anything.
Correct.... That poster is most likely a Example not the Actual Match

The Sheik

The Architect
Technician
Reaction score
They're struggling to get the WrestleMania card together. There's no way they have anything planned for November.

Redboy123@

Reaction score
It has been for the last three years. Why would this year be different?
A few reasons

Last year they only just decided to do Smackdown v Raw. They were planning on scrapping it.

Raw and Smackdown are no longer in storyline competition. The Mcmahons have power on both shows and are working in unison.

Raw won the best out of 3. What's it gonna be now? Best out of 7?

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
A few reasons

Last year they only just decided to do Smackdown v Raw. They were planning on scrapping it.

That is pretty irrelevant in knowing what they may or may not do this year. In fact, I think it supports the fact that they will do it again. It enforces their lack of creativity and shows they will go back a used format rather than do something new,

Raw and Smackdown are no longer in storyline competition. The Mcmahons have power on both shows and are working in unison.

We have 8 months until the Survivor Series. Do you honestly believe they won't try to create a competition in that period of time? If you do, you don't watch much WWE.

Raw won the best out of 3. What's it gonna be now? Best out of 7?

I don't see how that has any significance. WWE doesn't care about that at all.

Last edited:

Redboy123@

Reaction score
That is pretty irrelevant in knowing what they may or may not do this year. In fact, I think it supports the fact that they will do it again. It enforces their lack of creativity and shows they will go back a used format rather than do something new,

We have 8 months until the Survivor Series. Do you honestly believe they won't try to create a competition in that period of time? If you do, you don't watch much WWE.

I don't see how that has any significance. WWE doesn't care about that at all.
You will see that I am right in November