• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE Royal Rumble Preview & Live Discussion - January 25th, 2015

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Re: WWE Royal Rumble UK LD

I felt The Ascension had to go over tonight after Monday's squash.
I didn't since the Ascension could have still looked good with the feud done preoperly. I even wouldn't have minded them using NAO this match then APA and finishing it at WM with the Team 3D.

Lover Boy

Certified

The Miz & Mizdow are awesome, it's just such an incredible tag team and they play it brilliantly

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist

I'll merge this thread with the main one once we're done, but this is easier than dancing round the other one trying avoid spoilers.

Speaking of which, anyone who wants to be a hero and spoil shit in this thread will be insta banned. #iamthelaw

If you do want to watch it again, we start in just under 20 minutes

The winner of the Royal Rumble is...

Kane. :bastard:

Postman Dave

decent match, feel a bit bad for the Usos having to be a side attraction for the Miz/Mizdow angle, but this is easily the best angle both Miz & Sandow have had in years.