• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE Royal Rumble 2013 Preview & Live Discussion Thread

Postman Dave

Bo Dallas won the NXT tournament at Royal Rumble fanfest and will make his WWE TV debut in the Royal Rumble match!

Here's the updated list of confirmed participants from WWE.com, 20 have been announced so far:

John Cena
Sheamus
Randy Orton
Ryback
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Kane
Daniel Bryan
Cody Rhodes
Damien Sandow
Wade Barrett
Antonio Cesaro
Kofi Kingston
Heath Slater
Jinder Mahal
Drew McIntyre
Titus O'Neil
Darren Young
Bo Dallas
The Great Khali

Last edited by a moderator:

Castiel

Damn you Bo Dallas, shoudl've been PAC.

Seems like I won't be here for the LD tomorrow, hope everyone enjoys it though!

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
I'm going to miss the start of the show but I'll definitely be here in time for the Rumble match and hopefully Rock/Punk.

The Viper

I'm gonna make a strong prediction and say this LD will be the most active we've ever had. I can't wait.

This show will be exciting. Always looking forward to the Rumble. Thank God I'm home in Vegas so I'm able to watch it. Originally, I was supposed to be in Anaheim for NAMM so I wouldn't be able to watch it.

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
well Miz gives Cesaro the rub...which I can understand but I just don't like when Miz does the job to chumps

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
It's the FUCKING HITMAN.

Mexican Bret Hart? Let's not go overboard.

Sent from my Galaxy S III using Tapatalk 2