WWE Royal Rumble 2012 Preview & Live Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Castiel

Reaction score
I don't think Orton will be back, unless it's all a giant work and he returns to the delight of his hometown crowd to win it which would be a pointless return win. Sheamus, I just don't see it right now, and Wade still has longer to go with the Barrage, it won't come to a peak this soon. I don't know who to put money on right now tbh... I really wanted Dolph but now he's got the title shot at the PPV instead!

Cyrus Riddle

Reaction score
For once I see it being anyone's ballgame. I'm just glad that they are going back to 30 men, and I can't wait to see who will be a surprise entrant.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Royal Rumble 2012

. Matches scheduled for the royal rumble are John cena vs Kane and Daniel Bryan vs the big show vs mark henry for the world title.

Also the winner of the RR will most likely be either Randy orton or Chris Jericho.

Cyrus Riddle

Reaction score
Re: Royal Rumble 2012

interesting, but can't say I didn't see it coming

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage

. Matches scheduled for the royal rumble are John cena vs Kane and Daniel Bryan vs the big show vs mark henry for the world title.

Also the winner of the RR will most likely be either Randy orton or Chris Jericho.

Merged into the standard Royal Rumble Discussion Thread.

I think Santino will win. He is on the poster after all. I'd love it if Clay won though, then somebody could call his momma.

Sabretooth

Reaction score

Merged into the standard Royal Rumble Discussion Thread.

I think Santino will win. He is on the poster after all. I'd love it if Clay won though, then somebody could call his momma.

I wonder what his momma looks like

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage

I wonder what his momma looks like

Wouldn't it be awesome if he was somehow Shelton Benjamin's half-brother or something and they brought Momma Benjamin back? I think I'd die.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
If flash funk came back as Brodus clay's manager, I'd mark out

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Reaction score
I doubt the WWE would let Brodus Clay win the rumble, i mean come on... I foresee it being a couple different people and here is why...

Chris Jericho - He just returned, and it is a big thing for him, and the people, so it makes sense.

Randy Orton - It would be about the time that he needed to recover, and come back as a secret participant, and if it is him, he would probably eliminate Wade Barrett to win it.

Brock Lesnar - As a secret participant, because his contract with UFC is just about over, and from the interviews, the owner of UFC and Vince McMahon were talking about him... hmmmm

Sting - A secret participant, because I also heard his contract was almost over and that would be fucking beast

Postman Dave

Reaction score
Sting - A secret participant, because I also heard his contract was almost over and that would be fucking beast

Don't bet on it. As cool as it would be, Sting is booked into the January UK tour, and on the poster for the March PPV for TNA. Sting's contract with TNA will likely run out either Bound For Glory, or this time next year.

As for this show, I may actually be around for the LD for once. Stay tuned....

Postman Dave

Reaction score
Cena vs. Kane added, I assume both will still make an appearance in the rumble too.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Don't bet on it. As cool as it would be, Sting is booked into the January UK tour, and on the poster for the March PPV for TNA. Sting's contract with TNA will likely run out either Bound For Glory, or this time next year.

As for this show, I may actually be around for the LD for once. Stay tuned....
Sting is never going to WWE. Right now Sting's biggest legacy is being "the greatest superstar to never work for Vince McMahon".

I hope you are here for the LD. It'll be a blast if the Linebacker joins the party.

Cyrus Riddle

Reaction score
Anyone else thinking a SCSA type of ending for the WWE Title match?

Postman Dave

Reaction score
I hope so, it's got all the makings of a classic attitude era main event.