• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE RIPS OFF AUSSIES AGAIN

Village Idiot

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
What happened to Our pay per view show ? Super Show Down was Ours Now the Saudis get it Why ? & We Get LAME HOUSE SHOWS Ripped Off !!!
Aussie Fans Ripped Off Again.. Nothing happens in House Shows No Tittles Change Hands in Them There LAME
To Show You How Lame House Shows Are.. Top Prices at last years Super Show Down PPV Show was $3500 & $2800 This year $950 & $550 for the Lame House Shows
We Deserve PPV Shows Here.. (per cap) We Are The Biggest Fans.. So We Should Get PPV Shows NOT LAME HOUSE SHOWS
We Are Better Off Not Going.. & Fly to Los Angles for a PPV Show Even a Raw or Smackdown Would Be Better Than a Lame House Show Here !!
Hope Someone From WWE See's This Post......

Mr. Roman Empire

The Game
Main Eventer
Australia and Saudi Arabia are huge traveling events for WWE. Also the time zone changes so airing the event changes. These are the problems

Village Idiot

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
Australia and Saudi Arabia are huge traveling events for WWE. Also the time zone changes so airing the event changes. These are the problems
i get the time zone stuff but it worked out ok last year for both events
We Still Should Get A PPV Event Here Not Lame House Shows
i spent $1500 for a seat in the 1st 10 rows last time
As i said above it would be better to use that money fly to Los Angeles $900 return & See a PPV There or Raw Or Smackdown
Than See A Lame House Show Here... Aussies Ripped Off Again...

Mr. Roman Empire

The Game
Main Eventer
i get the time zone stuff but it worked out ok last year for both events
We Still Should Get A PPV Event Here Not Lame House Shows
i spent $1500 for a seat in the 1st 10 rows last time
As i said above it would be better to use that money fly to Los Angeles $900 return & See a PPV There or Raw Or Smackdown
Than See A Lame House Show Here... Aussies Ripped Off Again...

But then your gonna have to sit on a 14 hour flight and Los Angeles ain't cheap. Hotel for 2 nights will probably run you $500

Village Idiot

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
But then your gonna have to sit on a 14 hour flight and Los Angeles ain't cheap. Hotel for 2 nights will probably run you $500
$1400 gets two nights & return airfare & the flight is just two movies & asleep & i get to be in LA again yay
Better than a Lame House Show here With No Results.. Last year We Saw Buddy Win the Title
No Title Swapping at Lame House Shows....

Last edited:

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
From a fan standpoint I see zero problems with an Australian PPV. (Or a UK PPV, lol).
But how we feel doesn't matter. Why would they go all the way over there and spend all the money when they won't make it back?
*sigh* Stupid money.

Village Idiot

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
From a fan standpoint I see zero problems with an Australian PPV. (Or a UK PPV, lol).
But how we feel doesn't matter. Why would they go all the way over there and spend all the money when they won't make it back?
*sigh* Stupid money.
They Sold out 70 000 people here last time with tickets 3 times more expensive
This time in they will (can) only sell 45 000 tickets at a third of the price as last time
Makes No Sence At All What they Do Or There Costs .. just gotta larf lol

Solid Snake

Champion
Vince should cover the cost of the airfare and hotel stays. He makes plenty of cash to afford it. This way they get to earn and get a somewhat vacation. I like PPVs in other countries. Makes them more special. They should do one in the UK, Australia, Canada, and India twice a year and just rotate the years so each place sees a PPV every other year.

Village Idiot

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
Quote.. They should do one in the UK, Australia, Canada, and India...
Yes Every Year One Per Country Above

Even tho the UK gets NXT UK & a Raw & Smackdown Every Year
& Canada gets Raws & Smackdowns Every Year & India has WWE Exclusives
Australia Gets Nothing We Should Get A PPV Once A Year.. Or At Least A Raw Or Smackdown
Not Lame House Shows.. Aussies Ripped Off Again...

Last edited:

The Sheik

The Architect
Technician
Maybe we're spoiled in North America, but we don't give a shit about WWE shows..

Maybe you should think about moving to New York.

Village Idiot

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
Maybe we're spoiled in North America, but we don't give a shit about WWE shows..

Maybe you should think about moving to New York.
New York been there Too Cold.. Only Places in the USA to live are Orlando, Las Vegas. Los Angeles and Hawaii All The Fun Places ?

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Lets be honest here...

The WWE doesn't give a shit about Australia.

The market for wrestling here is small & the company
most likely doesn't make any profit coming here because
of the piss poor exchange rates.

Frankly I would never go to a WWE show anyway because of
my fear of large crowds & my OCD about germs & hygiene.

For those unaware I actually struggle with large crowds to
the point of having violet panic attacks & that is the main
reason why in my "real" life I spend most of time in my own
house in an environment I have full control over.

Not to mention I would have to travel far South to Brisbane,
Sydney or Melbourne which would also cost a small fortune
in flights & accommodation not to mention the price of a
good ticket.

I also hate the fact the WWE treats its Australian events like
a "Nostalgia Show" booking old has-beens on the top/main
event spots.

Frankly...after watching the AEW...the WWE can go collectively
strangle itself to death with a belt while masturbating for all I care.

Granted those are my own opinions & perspectives on the matter
& most other Australians would probably disagree & see a WWE
event as another excuse to get drunk & be a complete idiot in
public.

Paul Diaz-Berrio

The Artiste
WWE had ripped off foreign fans before. Like, when John Layfield did the nazi salute in Munich. Not long after that, at the same event, Eddie Gurrero said Germany sucks. Also, Vince Mcmahon tore into England for having lost its fire following the fall of the British Empire, so, Australia is but one of the many casualties of national embarassment or short change.