WWE Ring Announcer Lilian Garcia Joins Professional Fighters League

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

BurnITDown

Jobber
Reaction score
WWE Ring Announcer Lilian Garcia Joins Professional Fighters League

Former WWE ring announcer Lilian Garcia signs with PFL

WWE ring announcer Lilian Garcia has joined the Professional Fighters League (PFL) where she will serve as the in-cage announcer for all of the upcoming fights in season 2, which kicks off in May.

PFL officials announced the signing on Monday.

“I’m looking forward to stepping in the cage and getting back to introducing fighters to the masses, something I truly love and have missed,” Garcia said in a statement. “What I find most intriguing about the PFL is that every fight matters. Each fighter enters the cage knowing they are competing for a shot at a title and million-dollar prize.

“There is so much drama surrounding that moment, and I’m honored to help bring it to life for fans in the arena and watching at home.”

Garcia will be announcing the fighters for every card in the PFL after serving as one of the in-ring voices for WWE for the past 15 years.

Last edited by a moderator: