WWE rethinking everything?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Tumbas' #1 Fan

Guardian
Reaction score
According to Wade Keller of the Torch, an Emergency meeting is being called with creative. Thursday and Friday will decide the future of WWE storylines going forward. It is said that "nothing is sacred" and "Everything will be evaluated". Between sunday night and Punk's departure, it has been cause for pause at stamford. One thing is for sure, this is getting intersting

Found this. Don't know if legit. But to be honest, I think it is. I've heard reports that it might be Daniel Bryan vs. Randy Orton vs. Batista or Brock Lesnar vs. Randy Orton vs. Batista with Daniel facing The Undertaker. Like, Daniel is going to win at EC and Orton is gonna cash in his rematch clause for 'Mania 30.

This could mean so much for 'Mania.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
And last year they were going to put Punk in the WM mainevent with Cena and Rock.

They're not going to change anything. If they do, it'll be for the worse. No faith in WWE.

I'm 100% convinced at least one person at this meeting has brought up adding Kevin Nash to the main event.

Can't have faith in WWE right now.

Tumbas' #1 Fan

Guardian
Reaction score
Sting comes back the night after EC and challenges the WWE WHC Champion. They make it a 6-man Ladder match for the title. Daniel Bryan vs. Batista vs. Brock Lesnar vs. Sting vs. Randy Orton vs. The Undertaker.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Hey guys lets add Kev--
I'm 100% convinced at least one person at this meeting has brought up adding Kevin Nash to the main event.

....I mean....Tyson Kidd!

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Its better with BBQ sauce

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score

I see nothing wrong with this. Big sexy? HBK? HHH? Oh boy the possibilities. We could even end up seeing the bad guy! :shock:

Reactions: Wacokid27

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
I agree with why he left, I really do, but he just comes off as someone who pouts about everything. Reminds me of Brett Hart (not wrestling wise) Just his cry baby attitude.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
I'd rather see Kevin Nash in the Wrestlemania main event than Batista. *Insert Missing Kevin Nash Simile*

I don't suspect there'll be much of a shakeup. The Shield will face each other in some capacity. Randy Orton will walk into Wrestlemania as champ and Batista will still be apart of that match since it's in his contract and he's already won the Royal Rumble. Cena and Wyatt is still likely going down since they've already planted the seeds for it (though they've aborted storylines that were already in progression before.) Lesnar/Taker is probably still happening. Bryan will hopefully get Punk's spot against Triple H. Etc., etc.

Reactions: @bigwwecritic

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score

Nash is the man you goddamn vanilla midget whorshipper.

scared a little charisma on your tv screen might excite you?? Nash >>>