• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE reporting Rollins, Orton and Cena returning June!

Tgmiveld

The Architect
Hotshot
orton could sort the busness out if they let him. just goive him the push he deserved as premier performer.

rollins is a good lad. does the job. no friverlous nonsecne.

jonny c is a shit worker. get him off my set.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Cena will be making his return on Memorial Day.

Also, figured Rollins and Orton would be back around June/July. That's awesome to hear.

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
orton could sort the busness out if they let him. just goive him the push he deserved as premier performer.

rollins is a good lad. does the job. no friverlous nonsecne.

jonny c is a shit worker. get him off my set.
I think orton should hold all championships in WWE. The divas title as well. And the WWE should be called "Ortonville" where everyone truly bows to the king.

Zany Clowny

AvrilWasRight,EverythingIsSoComplicated
Why are they telling us this shit a random Rollins return would get a mega pop I hope he is on some Triple H shit and returns at Raw

I missed Orton for some reason.

Roadster

Why are they telling us this shit a random Rollins return would get a mega pop I hope he is on some Triple H shit and returns at Raw

I missed Orton for some reason.
WWE didn't actually announce it. He said it to his investors, which I think he is legally obligated to tell.

Also, he didn't say anything about June. He said within a month or two, and it's kind of obvious since Cena was announced for May 30th RAW. That's the reason you need to post the source. [not talking to you swing baby]

Vince McMahon confirmed on today's call that Randy Orton, Bray Wyatt, John Cena and Seth Rollins will all be back in action in the next month or so. Vince also touted 13 new talents coming to the main roster and said in the next 30 days they will have more talents on the roster than they have ever had before.
Source

SWL

ur booty is heavy duty like diarrhea
Hotshot
I would have rather seen Rollins come back as a surprise at Battleground to set up Rollins/Reigns for Summerslam but ok.

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
I would have rather seen Rollins come back as a surprise at Battleground to set up Rollins/Reigns for Summerslam but ok.
Seth coming back in almost any fashion at this point is awesome.

As long as he's a face