WWE Reportedly Opens A New 30,000 Square Foot Studio Complex

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Deadd2009

Horror Movie Guru
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
zEZtX3o

Ken Kerschbaumer of Sports Video Group reports that WWE has opened a 30,040 square foot studio complex called The Studios at WWE.

It includes five studios: a 5,000 square foot main studio, a 1,5000 Cyclorama studio, a 1,500 square foot volumetric LED studio and two smaller 600 square foot insert stages. The LED studio opens later in the spring. There is also a 1000 square foot photo studio. This will be the first building of its kind in the US that uses Crystal LED Verona, “implementing a total of 158 cabinets across its main wall and auxiliary carts.”

WWE VP of Studio Operations Joe Solari said: “We’ve been bringing people in over the past few days to look at the space that we created, and I think everybody’s very excited to get in there and to create on the stages. It gives us new tools and a new canvas to push the limits of what we do here at the WWE. We can take our productions to the next level and really increase our fan engagement. I don’t think that there is anything in Connecticut right now that even comes close to what we built here. Not just studio space wise, but the amount of production support that we have.“