• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE Reportedly Leaving Open Door For Carlito To Return

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
I cant blame Carlito for his 'bad' attitude during the end of his WWE run, like so many young up and comers, WWE absolutely wasted him for years and years by jobbing him out then acting like is Carlitos fault for not getting over. Hypocrisy obviously as WWE think that if they dont ram Cena down our throats 24/7 people will stop caring about him but then they job out the Carlito's Swaggers, Zigglers, Rhodes of the world.

Excuse ,e, but this guy was hotshotted into a title on his first match. Hard to say he wasn't given oppurtunities left in right in that company andsay he was being jobbed. He wasn't, he was given chances to get over and didn't. This guy was paired with Flair and couldn't get over.

Nuff said.

Undertaker

Reaction score
To be honest Carlito wasn't that great anyway. I have no idea why so much hype surrounds him even though he's been unemployed by the WWE for a while now. Basically he was just a jobber but was given opportunities. I seem to remember he had an incident with Randy Orton which didn't help his tenure in the company and there was also some heat on him from colleagues. You can be as athletic as you want but wrestling isn't just about your in-ring ability it's about having the complete package which Carlito did not have. I highly doubt the door has been left open for him to return.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
What's this incident with Randy Orton you speak of, because as far I understand them two used to roll with each other.

The Cork

Banned
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
carlito
Favorite Wrestler
goldburg
Favorite Wrestler
jakeroberts
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Somebody is getting their Kennedys and Carlitos mixed up.

Guy looks jacked in his Twitter avi btw, not sure how recent that is but I'd expect a hasty Welness fail if he came in like that.