WWE reportedly interested in RoH

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I'd be OK with a talent sharing agreement, but I don't think anything will happen, really.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Stopspot said:
If it wasn't for NXT they could maybe work out some sort of Developmental deal with ROH but I don't really see how it would benefit ROH in the long run other than WWE funding

That wouldn't benefit ROH or WWE. As things are now ROH is basically a free developmental territory for them anyway. Any ROH talent that WWE wants they can get.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
^True. I have a hard time seeing any ROH talent refusing a WWE contract if it came a calling. Talent sharing would definitely be the best for both

I'll See Ya Kia

Beautiful Palm Trees.
Reaction score
Ugh. WWE would love to purchase and cut in on all the Indy companies. The McMahon's want to own everything and put their greedy paws on all of wrestling. Soon all Indy's will be running their companies just like WWE does and this would be a crying shame. If wrestling is to be a beautiful art again, there needs to be a healthy dose of fairness and balance. WWE should consider expanding to other countries, but branding RoH would be a sad day for me and others who have put effort into working and promoting for their company

Reactions: Snowman1

Stopspot

Reaction score
Rhino's glory days are long past him.

Stopspot

Reaction score
Well maybe not Crayo's nan's dog. But to be fair that dog is getting old.