WWE reportedly interested in RoH

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Guess that they see CM Punk and Daniel Bryan (maybe even Aries), and think that ROH talent may not be so useless to them after all.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
This is the shittiest, vaguest dirtsheet report I've ever seen, which is saying a lot considering how shitty and vague 99% of them are.

Reactions: Snowman1

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Dat Kid From Jersey said:
They should just keep their hands away from ROH. I don't want WWE corrupting that show

Jim Cornette already did doe :cornette:

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Hollywood Dolph'sZiggler said:
This is the shittiest, vaguest dirtsheet report I've ever seen, which is saying a lot considering how shitty and vague 99% of them are.

This is precisely the high-quality reporting you can expect from F4W!

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
WWE better not get involved with ROH in any way

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Doubt Ring of Honor even wants to get involved with WWE, it would completely ruin them if they did.

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
i guess this means wwe are going to take over ROH :sad: soon they will control every promotion

lilrock2561

Jobber
Reaction score
Whatever makes it better i say go for it

Sent from my SHW-M340S using Tapatalk 2

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
I think some users might be getting the wrong end of the stick.

This report is so plain and probably bullshit (because of Meltzer) that you shouldn't take it too seriously. I posted it as I wanted to read some opinions on whether people would want RoH talent going to WWE or even WWE purchasing RoH.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
ROH talent in WWE if used correctly or well (Daniel Bryan is a prime example of being used well as is Punk and Rollins) - Sure!

Purchasing ROH.... I don't see how it would benefit either company really. Rather I'd say some kind of collaboration deal between the two companies could benefit them both.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
If WWE were smart enough to work out a talent sharing relationship with ROH it could be beneficial to both companies, obviously much more so to ROH. WWE would get some talented performers, but overall they wouldn't get much from it, and would only be providing exposure for ROH, which they have no desire to do.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
If it wasn't for NXT they could maybe work out some sort of Developmental deal with ROH but I don't really see how it would benefit ROH in the long run other than WWE funding