WWE: Renaissance Era

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CinciOmega

Jobber
Reaction score
Background & Backstory
This BTB is a self-written BTB that picks up the WWE in late Janurary of 2018 and presses forward in an effort of establishing a new Era of the WWE, The Renaissance Era. Part of the backstory of this BTB, at the start of 2018 there's a few changes. One, there is a superstar shakeup. Certain players swaps between Raw, Smackdown & NXT. NXT becomes a 2 hour program and 205 is canceled. Finally as the launching pad of this BTB, in this OP we will include the "Takeover 2300" show and the "2018 Royal Rumble!"

Rosters & Champions
Check out this Google Doc to view Rosters and Champions. Warning though, the Rosters and Champions are up to date, meaning they contain spoilers. Be sure to read most recent shows before checking out the link, including the original Takeover and Rumble shows that launch this BTB.

WWE Renaissance

NXT_TakeOver_logo.0.0.png
NXT TAKEOVER 2300

NXT Takeover 2300, Pre-Show
The Takeover 2300 pre-show goes live from the 2300 arena in Philadelphia that was made famous by Paul Heyman and the ECW. The pre-show kicks off with a broadcast team made of Renae Young, Corey Graves and Paul Heyman.

The three go over the Takeover Card and hype all the matches of the night. They spend some time talking about the old ECW and the legacy of this arena. Graves asks Heyman if there are any superstars on the card tonight that specifically has his attention. Heyman responds by saying it's a talented card all around but if he had to take one player under his wing, it would be the U.K. Champion, Pete Dunn the Bruiserweight. Heyman says there is something special about Dunne.

After 30 minutes of talking about history and tonight card the pre-show comes to its end and Takeover 2300 begins.

The show begins with Mauro Ranallo, Nigel McGuinness and Percy Watson on commentary. They immediate gloss over the matches and focus in on hyping the opening match, a four way Tag Team match to determine a number one contender for the NXT World Tag Team Championships. We quickly go to the ring for the opening match as the NXT Universe chants "NXT! NXT! NXT!"

Blake & Murphy vs Lio Rush & Cedric Alexander vs Konor & Victor vs Tyler Bate & Trent Seven
These four teams put on a fast pace match to open the show. The Ascension starts out strong dominating the competition. Part way through the match the focus shifts to Rush-Alexander and Bate-Seven carrying the bulk of the match.

At the conclusion of the match Bate and Seven hit double Pedigrees on Rush and Alexander. Before they can go for the pin Blake distracts the ref as Murphy hits a double low blow on Bate and Seven, which leads to Murphy picking up a 3 count on Cedric Alexander.

Match Results
Winner and Number one Contender for the NXT Tag Team Championship following Takeover, Blake and Murphy

At the conclusion of the opening match Blake and Murphy quickly exit the ring and are met by an incredible amount of heat from the philly fans in the 2300 arena.

As the fans throw heat the camera cuts backstage were we see Drew McIntyre sitting in the locker room with the NXT World Championship on his lap. The sight of McIntyre gets a pop from the crowd. He stares down at the title for a moment and then looks up at the camera and begins to cut a promo.

McIntyre- The Prophecy was fulfilled. I took the NXT World Championship from Bobby Roode. Since that day I have made it my war to give NXT back to the people. NXT belongs to the people. No one can take it away from the people.

McIntyre pauses a moment and stares down at the title. As he stares down at it he continues to speak.

McIntrye- As long as I am the holder of this title, NXT belongs to the people. No one is taking it away from the people. No one is taking this title from my shoulder.

McIntyre then stares right into the camera with a fire in his eyes.

McIntrye- Adam Cole.. tonight you will be met by Scottish Fire. You will step forward to only be knocked down. As quick as you have risen, you fall. NXT belongs to the people, this belt belongs to me and there's nothing you can do about it.

McIntrye pauses a moment. At the conclusion of the pause there's a smirk that comes over McIntyre's face as he finishes his promo.

McIntrye- Adam... You have no idea what you are getting into tonight.

Back at ringside the commentators hype the next match which has been dubbed as "The Battle of The Jacks!"

In the roster shake up Jack Gallagher was moved to NXT. Gallagher begin praising himself as he arrived to NXT going on about how he is the greatest Jack to ever live. Little did he know NXT General Manager, William Regal had signed Jack Swagger to an NXT Contract.

With no knowledge of the signing, as Gallagher was ranting, Swagger made his way to the ring, which would eventually lead to this match.

Jack Gallagher vs Jack Swagger

Gallagher and Swagger go toe to toe. Swagger using brute force and Gallagher using speed. The two put on a great match. However late into the match, a man in a hooded jacket and a ski mask hops the guard rail and grabs Gallagher's umbrella. Once the man has the umbrella he begins pacing outside the ring.

When Gallagher notices this, he averts all of his attention to the man. Gallagher begins screaming at him telling him to put his umbrella down. The man looks up at Gallagher and opens the umbrella. Gallagher is infuriated by this. This then leads to an opening for Swagger. Gallagher is hit by a Swagger Bomb, which enables Swagger to pick up the three count.

Match Results
Winner Jack Swagger

Following the match Gallagher exits the ring and makes a vee line toward the mysterious man. The man quickly closes the umbrella and starts beating Gallagher with it.

The man quickly pins Gallagher in the corner of the guard rail as he beats him with the umbrella. Gallagher begins screaming "WHY?! WHY?! WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS?!"

The man backs up and drops the umbrella in response to this. He then pulls the mask off his face which leads to a huge pop as The Villian, Marty Scurll is revealed. Scurll then screams at Gallagher "I OWN ALL THE UMBRELLA'S IN THE WORLD!"

Scurll then looses control and begins stomping a mud hole in Gallagher. Security makes their way out to the ring and they rip a fuming Scurll off the motionless Gallagher.

As security separates Gallagher and Scurll the commentators hype the next match which sees The Velveteen Dream square off against the U.K. Superstar Wolfgang.

As they Hype the match the camera pan the arena and we see a plethora of wrestlers. We see some the former ECW, guys like Rhyno, RVD, Tommy Dreamer and Sabu. We see Rey Mysterio in the front row. We actually see Jim Cornette in the front row as well.

We see former NXT Champions Finn Balor, Samos Joe and Shinsuke Nakamura. Finally we also see two massive free agents, Ricochet and Zack Sabre Jr.

After a few months of seeing all these superstars in the crowd the cameras go backstage and we see The Velveteen Dream heading towards ringside, however he is stopped by non other than Goldust.

Goldust- Vel Vee Teen Dreamy. Iv been watching you. You... are...

Goldust struggles to find the word he's searching for and then continues

Goldust- unique. In you.. I see me. Good luck tonight. Goldust is watching.

Velveteen Dream smiles intensely and reaches out with his hand and pets the face of Goldust. As he does this his theme music sounds and he goes through the curtain.

As Velveteen Dreams makes his way to the ring he tries to pet the faces of random fans. One such fan is Jim Cornette.

Cornette looses his mind and begins cursing at Velveteen Dream. The same security that pulled Scurll off Gallagher earn their pay at Takeover 2300 as they are forced to kick Jim Cornette out of the arena.

Velveteen Dream vs Wolfgang

Wolfgang pins Velveteen Dream in less than 15 seconds.

Match Results
Winner Wolfgang

Following the match Wolfgang begins beating Velveteen Dream and after a few moments throws him out of the ring and laughs at him.

As Wolfgang celebrates his huge win, Goldust makes his way to the ring to console a broken Velveteen Dream.

The cameras pan backstage were we see Undisputed Era, Adam Cole standing front and center with Bobby Fish and Kyle O'Riley next to him. Cole begins to speak.

Cole- Delusional..

Cole pauses a moment and takes a second to laugh. Fish and O'Riley laugh with him and then Cole continues.

Cole- Delusional is what the NXT Universe is. It is what Drew McIntyre is. It is what everyone who thinks I will fail in my conquest of NXT is. It's what everyone who think The Undisputed Era is leaving tonight without the NXT Tag Belts and World belt is.

Cole pauses and steps forward, getting right in front of the camera and then goes on.

Cole- all of the gold is ours. The funny thing about delusion is it gives way to confidence. McIntyre and the rest of the world may have confidence on these matter, however none of that matters. Confidence born of delusion is insanity. The truth is me. The truth is Bobby Fish and Kyle O'Riley. The truth is The Undisputed Era. The Truth is ADAM COLE BABAY!

Cole then pushes the camera out of his face as he walks past it followed by Bobby Fish and Kyle O'Riley as all three men laugh.

Back at ringside the commentators hype the next match that feature Roderick Strong vs Tony Neese. Like Gallagher, Neese was brought to NXT during the superstar shake up. Once arriving he teamed with Roderick Strong however the team quickly fell apart, leading to this match.

Roderick Strong vs Tony Neese

Strong and Neese proceed to put on a match that some would claim is the match of the night. Ultimately Tony Neese would come out on top despite being viewed heavily as an underdog.

Match Results
Winner Tony Neese

Tony Neese stands tall in the ring over Roderick Strong as the universe gives him a mixed reaction of boos and cheers. The camera then transitions back stage.

Backstage we Liv Morgan standing by with Christy St. Cloud.

St. Cloud- Liv, tonight you are set to challenge Kairi Sane for the NXT women's championship. Can you tell us where you are mentally right now?

Morgan- Christy, mentally I'm in the zone. I have worked so hard to get here. I have climbed my way up from nothing. This is the opportunity I have worked so hard for and I'm going to make the best of it. Ima do it for da NXT Universe, for my family, for jerrr...

Morgan stops mid promo as the NXT U.K. Champion, Pete Dunn walks into view with his mouth piece in, fur coat on and Championship over his shoulder.

His presence demands the attention of the scene. St. Cloud unsure of what to do moves the mic over in Dunn's direction as if to allow him to say anything. Instead of speaking up he gives a smug look and walks past them as his theme sounds for his title defense.

At ringside Almas and Dunne make their way to the ring. With a massive influx of U.K. Talent into the NXT, Almas would claim Mexican superiority and claimed he could beat Dunne, which ultimately lead to this match. Almas claimed if he won, he would rebrand the championship as the WWE Mexican Championship.

Andrade Almas challenges Pete Dunne for the WWE United Kingdom Championship
Dunne and Almas would put on a dominant match that is a show stealer by all accounts. Dunne would dominate physically. Late in the match Dunne would take a nasty bump into the ref knocking them both down. This would lead to Almas grabbing a chair out at Ring side.

Almas would slide into the ring with the chair and then draw it back to bash it into Dunne. However Rey Mysterio would hop the rail and hit the ring. Inside the ring as the chair was drawn back Mysterio would rip it from Almas' grasp. Almas would turn and begin to berate Mysterio, who would in return would berate him back.

Moments later Dunne would be back up and as would the ref. The match would go on for a few more minutes with Dunne ultimately picking up the win.

Match Results
Winner and still WWE United Kingdom Champion, Pete Dunne

After the match Almas and Mysterio would exchange looks of death as the camera transitioned backstage.

Backstage we see Sanity. Eric Young is front and center with one of the NXT World Tag Team Championships over his shoulder. Alexander Wolf is directly behind him with the other belt over his shoulder and then Nikki Cross and Killian Dain are behind him. Eric Young begins to rant.

Young- Choices. Choices. CHOICES!.. Choices lead to a way. A path. My choices have lead to gold. GoldGoldGoldGoldGoldGold! Ha! Gold is not leaving me either. It is not leaving us!

Alexander Wolf lifts his chin with an angry look as Eric Young's eyes go crazy and his head goes side ways.

Young- uuunnnnnnddiissppuutttted eeeeerrrrrraaaaa... hahahahaha you'll see tonight. These choices. This gold. It's more than what we see. There's something higher at work here! hahahahaha!

Eric young then walks off screen followed by Killian Dain and Nikki Cross. Right before the camera transition Alexander Wolf steps up front and center and says with a slow calm voice.

Wolf- tonight, Undisputed Era falls.

Wolf then glances to the title on his shoulder and then back to the camera.

Wolf- the Belts aren't going anywhere.

The camera then transitions back to ringside for the next match.

Liv Morgan challenges Kairi Sane for the NXT Women's Championship

Morgan and Sane put on a great match. Late into the match Morgan finds a way to kick out of Sane's elbow drop. Morgan however is unable to kick out of a second elbow drop.

Match Results
Winner and still NXT Women's champion Kairi Sane

Following the match the crowd pops as Sane celebrates her title defense. The camera then transitions backstage.

Backstage we see Pete Dunne with a smug look on his face walk into William Regals office. When he walks in several people are in the office. Dunne looks to the additional people and with a cold tone merely says to them

Dunne- out... now...

Before the people exit, Dunne sits in the chair opposite of regal and stares directly at him with bitterness in his eyes. As he sits the people in the office quickly exit. Once they are out, Regal returns the bitter look tenfold. The two sit in silence with death gazes locked for a moment and then Dunne breaks the silence.

Dunne- I have three grievances against you and NXT.

The faces of both men go blood shot and Regal harshly responds

Regal- What in bloody hell are you talking about?

Dunne gazes at his championship and then looks Regal in the eyes.

Dunne- one.. my brothers were cheated out of an opportunity to be number one contenders for the Tag Belts. Two.. there's no competition here for me and three.. why in hell are there three matches after I defend the United Kingdom Championship.

Regal hearing Dunne's grievances gives a smug laugh and retorts.

Regal- I am aware of the situation with the Tag Belts. I will handle it. Two, if you looked in the audience during you match up you would of seen two of the biggest unsigned talents in the world. Ricochet and maybe the biggest U.K. name in the world, Zack Sabre Jr. Both of those men along with U.K. Talent Marty Scurll, who has already made an impression have all been signed. Additi...

Dunne quickly cuts Regal off and shoots out his seat and screams at Regal

Dunne- WHAT DO YOU MEAN BIGGEST U.K. NAME? SABRE IS NOTHING! YOU HEAR ME OLD MAN!

Regal then shoots out of his sheet and yells right back at Dunne

Regal- SIT DOWN BOY! ..I'm not done and your going to want to hear this!

The two give looks of death and then Dunne sits down.

Regal- you are a boy. A disrespectful boy but your potential is unlimited. You would do well to learn Respect. But I see you. I have made arrangement for you for tomorrow night at the Royal Rumble. I have chosen you to represent the NXT brand in the 2018 Royal Rumble. You will have all the competition you could dream of.

Dunne takes a deep breath and for the first time in the encounter takes his eyes off Regal.

Regal- I'm done with you. Get out boy.

Dunne looks back at Regal with another look of death and exits the office. The cameras then transition back to ringside.

Bobby Fish and Kyle O'Riley challenge Eric Young and Alexander Wolf for the NXT Tag Team Championships

The two team square off in a great match. Early on the entire group of sanity is at ringside. They are quickly forced to go the back as they try and get involved. Late in the match it looks like sanity has the match in the bag, however the Undisputed Era makes a huge comeback for the win.

Match Results
Winners and new NXT Tag Team Champions Bobby Fish and Kyle O'Riley

Following the match the commentators spend a few minutes hyping the main event and we get a decently long video package going over the history between Adam Cole and Drew McIntyre since Cole has arrived in NXT. After the video package the focus stays at ringside and we go right into the main event.

Adam Cole Challenges Drew McIntyre for the NXT World Championship

The crowd in the 2300 area is hot for this match. The two put on an incredible display. Cole starts out hot early reversing nearly everything McIntyre tries.

Frustration appears to be gripping McIntyre. Eventually McIntyre misses a spear out side the ring which turns the ties. McIntyre comes off of offense and goes into defense as Cole starts hitting hard.

Inside ring the primary focus of Coles offense is super kicks. Three times McIntyre is hit with a devastating Super Kick and three times McIntyre kicks out. Cole goes for a fourth super kick but McIntyre catches it and throws him back and as he's throwing him back he hits a claymore kick out of nowhere.

McIntyre goes for the pin but as Cole was thrown back the ref was knocked down. As McIntyre pins Cole there is no ref to count. The universe counts though, "ONE! TWO! THREE!" And then a mass arrays of boos.

As the universe boos the ref starts coming through and McIntyre and Cole begin to get up. The match continues. A minute after the match going on the ref goes down again moments before McIntrye hits another Claymore kick. McIntyre goes for the pin, the arena counts with no ref conscience. The count again is followed by boos.

This time when the ref comes through he is fully conscious as McIntyre goes for another Claymore. However this time Cole doges the Claymore and hits a Super Kick. Following the Super Kick Cole collapses on McIntyre and the ref counts "One! Two! Three!"

Match Results
Winner and New NXT World Champion Adam Cole

Following the match the universe immediately responds with mixed reactions, however they swiftly turn into a "That was awesome!" Chant.

As Cole Celebrates, Bobby Fish and Kyle O'Riley come out and the entire crew of the Undisputed Era celebrate in the ring with all of the Gold!

7a5adfb973054ddd-600x400.jpg

The Royal Rumble pre-show begins with Shawn Michaels, Booker T and Renae Young on the pre-show announce team. The three hypes the two pre-show matches and the matches on the main card.

They spend a bit of time hyping the first ever women's Royal Rumble made of women from Raw, Smackdown and NXT. They then hype the men's Rumble and mention how there is one confirmed NXT superstar in the match, which is Pete Dunne.

As they hype Pete Dunne cameras shift to the backstage were we see the U.K. champion Pete Dunne arriving with his belt and his brothers Tyler Bate and Trent Seven next to him.

As they walk in Roman Reigns is near by eating food off a buffet table. The three see him and Dunne makes a vee line for him. Bate and Seven try and pull him back but to no avail. Dunne immediately gets in Reigns face on the pre-show and Reigns looks incredible confused as he goes to say something but Dunne swiftly cuts him off.

Dunne- Do not interrupt me. I hear they say your the big dog? No. I'm the big dog and everything belongs to me. Everything is mine. As for you? Your a joke who has had everything handed to him. Your not the big dog. I am the big dog. Tonight I will prove that and if you ever try and interrupt me again I won't be so respectful next time.

Dunne stares at Reigns and walks past him before Reigns can respond. Reigns looks insanely confused and Tyler Bate and Trent Seven kinda just shrug their shoulders at him. As the three walk away, Seven stops and says to Reigns.

Seven- Bloody sorry about that mate.

The camera then shifts back to ringside for the first match of the pre-show

Hideo Itami challenges TJP for the WWE Cruiserweight Championship
Itami and TJP put on a fast pace match and in the mix of the action there are an insane amount of hard kicks from Hideo Itami. Ultimately Itami picks up the 3 following a GTS in the center of the ring.

Match Results
Winner and New WWE Cruiserweight Champion Hideo Itami

Following the match the announce team would recap the history of the Cruiserweight Championship since the division was reborn. They mention that Itami's win marks a Revival that has been needed in the division since the end of the 205 show and the exit of Neville from the company.

Ultimately the action goes back to ringside for the second of the pre-show matches!

Asuka Challenges Alexa Bliss for the WWE Raw Women's Championship
Asuka and Bliss give everything they have in this match and put on an absolutely insane match. Ultimately Asuka comes out on top with Bliss tapping to The Askalock.

Match Results
Winner and New WWE Raw Women's Champion, Asuka

Following Asuka's victory the announce team talks about the match they just seen and then go back to talking about the Women's Royal Rumble again as the pre-show goes off the air.
_____________________​

Royal Rumble Main Card

The Royal Rumble kicks off with Michael Cole, Corey Graves and Tom Phillips on the announce team. Immediately they hype the first ever Women's Royal Rumble, which is set to open the show and we quickly go to the ring for the start of the action!

Entry 1:
Nia Jax

Nia Jax enters at number one returning from her time off since late 2017. She initially receives a pop but the pop is followed by a mass array of boos.
Entry 2:
Sasha Banks

Banks receives a huge pop as she entered at number two. Banks and Jax kick the action off!
In Ring: Nia Jax & Sasha Banks

Entry 3:
Tamina

Tamina joins Jax and Banks. Tamina and Jax team up to take out Banks. As it looks like they are going to do just that, Sasha Banks gets a huge comeback and eliminates both Jax and Tamina to an insane pop!
In Ring: Sasha Banks

Entry 4:
Candice LaRae

LaRae makes way to the ring to a huge pop as this is a surprise entrance. Prior to tonight she was not known to be signed to a WWE deal, however she makes her way to the ring wearing a Raw T-Shirt. LaRae and Banks proceed to put on a incredible display in the ring.
In Ring: Sasha Banks & Candice LaRae

Entry 5:
Ruby Riot

Riot makes her way out representing NXT. Banks, LaRae and Riot square off with every woman for herself!
In Ring: Sasha Banks, Candice LaRae & Ruby Riot

Entry 6:
Nikki Cross

Nikki Cross enters the fry representing NXT. An everyone for themselves atmosphere is strong as the four women square off.
In Ring: Sasha Banks, Candice LaRae, Ruby Riot & Nikki Cross

Entry 7:
Ember Moon

When Moon hits the Ring as the third woman representing NXT she quickly rally's Riot and Cross to work with her. As soon as they align Moon eliminates them both as Banks, LaRae and Moon battle it out.
In Ring: Sasha Banks, Candice LaRae & Ember Moon

Entry 8:
Dana Brooke

Brooke hits the ring and squares off against Moon as Banks and LaRae square off.
In Ring: Sasha Banks, Candice LaRae, Ember Moon & Dana Brooke

Entry 9:
Summer Rae

Summer enters at nine and does her best to coward away from conflict.
In Ring: Sasha Banks, Candice LaRae, Ember Moon, Dana Brooke & Summer Rae

Entry 10:
Lana

When Lana enters the fry she does her best to avoid conflict just like Summer
In Ring: Sasha Banks, Candice LaRae, Ember Moon, Dana Brooke, Summer Rae & Lana

Entry 11:
Alicia Fox

When Fox enters the ring Summer Rae and Lana begin double teaming her.
In Ring: Sasha Banks, Candice LaRae, Ember Moon, Dana Brooke, Summer Rae, Lana & Alicia Fox

Entry 12:
Becky Lynch

Lynch hits the ring to a huge pop and immediate eliminates Alicia Fox and Lana. As that is taking place Dana Brooke capitalizes and eliminates Summer Rae, which gives Ember Moon the opportunity to eliminate Dana Brooke and just when you think the action is over Sasha Banks eliminates Candice LaRae.
In Ring: Sasha Banks, Ember Moon & Becky Lynch

Entry 13:
Aliyah

Aliyah enters in at 13 representing NXT to a very small reaction and the four women in the ring battle it out.
In Ring: Sasha Banks, Ember Moon, Becky Lynch & Aliyah

Entry 14:
Billie Kay

Billie Kay enters at 14 representing NXT and quickly begins working with Aliyah in the ring.
In Ring: Sasha Banks, Ember Moon, Becky Lynch, Aliyah & Billie Kay

Entry 15:
Mickie James

James enters to a big pop and quickly eliminates Aliyah and Billie Kay but is then eliminated by Ember Moon.

Entry 16:
Peyton Royce

Peyton Royce makes her way out representing NXT. As soon as she hits the ring she is eliminated by Sasha Banks.

Entry 17:
Emma

Emma makes her way out at number 17. Just like the entrant prior to her is eliminated within seconds by Sasha Banks.

Entry 18:
Mandy Rose

Mandy Rose is out next representing NXT. Banks goes for the quick elimination again but Rose sees it coming and reverses it. In the reversal she almost eliminates Banks but Banks survives and stays in the Rumble.
In Ring: Sasha Banks, Ember Moon, Becky Lynch & Mandy Rose

Entry 19:
Sonya Deville

Deville is out next representing NXT. She hits the ring and the five women in the ring battle it out, everyone for themselves!
In Ring: Sasha Banks, Ember Moon, Becky Lynch, Mandy Rose & Sonya Deville

Entry 20:
Carmella

Carmella hits the ring and eliminates Deville and then Lynch eliminates Rose. Ember Moon then eliminates Becky Lynch and Carmella, leaving only Sasha Banks and Ember Moon.
In Ring: Sasha Banks & Ember Moon

Entry 21:
Naomi

Naomi hit the ring at 21 to mix reactions. When she hits the ring though, out of nowhere she eliminates Ember Moon to heavily boos. She begins taunting Moon from the ring and as she does that Banks eliminates her from behind to a huge pop. Banks is left alone in the ring as Moon gets in Naomi's face. Naomi trash talks her but is quickly leveled by Moon.
In Ring: Sasha Banks

Entry 22:
Natalya

Natalya hits the ring and Banks and Natalya square off one on one.
In Ring: Sasha Banks and Natalya

Entry 23:
Liv Morgan

Liv Morgan enters at 23 representing NXT. As she enters the ring, Banks and Natalya pay her no attention. As they ignore her, Morgan eliminates them both! The universe goes insane as Liv Morgan stands alone in the ring.
In Ring: Liv Morgan

Entry 24:
Lita

Lita makes her way out as a surprise entrant. Lita and Liv Morgan go toe to toe.
In Ring Liv Morgan & Lita

Entry 25:
trish Stratus

Trish Stratus makes her way out as another surprise entrant. When she hits the ring her and Lita become the center fold attraction as Liv Morgan is ignore. Then just like with Banks and Natalya, Liv Morgan steals it and eliminates them both as they ignore her.
In Ring: Liv Morgan

Entry 26:
Kairi Sane

The current NXT Women's Champion is out at 26. Morgan and Sane stare each other down and then launch at each other and proceed to put on some incredible spots!
In Ring Liv Morgan & Kairi Sane

Entry 27:
Nikki Bella

Nikki Bella is in at 27 as another surprise entrant. Similar to how Liv Morgan was ignored by the main roster women, Nikki is ignored by the NXT women. After a minute of being ignored when Nikki tries to force her way into the mix, the two women representing NXT begin to work together to beat down Nikki.
In Ring: Liv Morgan, Kairi Sane & Nikki Bella

Entry 28:
Gail Kim

Gail Kim makes her way out at 28 which is a total shock to everyone. No one even knew there was any relation between Kim and the WWE. When she hits the ring Nikki Bella cowers back to Kim almost saying let's work together to take out these NXT no bodies. Gail Kim laughs at her and then eliminates her. Kim then motions a belt around her waist and points to Kairi Sane and tackles hers. The three women begin brawling as a mass NXT chant breaks out.
In Ring: Liv Morgan, Kairi Sane & Gail Kim

Entry 29:
Bayley

Bayley makes her way out at 29 to the biggest pop of the women's Rumble thus far and she squares off with Morgan, Sane and Kim.
In Ring: Liv Morgan, Kairi Sane, Gail Kim & Bayley

Entry 30:
Paige

For the first time since June of 2016 the screech of Paige's theme music is heard as she is a surprise entrant returning at number 30. Paige's walk to the ring is slow. The universe pops and as she slowly walks and instead of embracing the audience she's yelling at them and scolding them, which for some reason only makes them cheer her more.

Once she hits the ring the five women put on an incredible show. Ultimately Liv Morgan eliminates Kairi Sane. Gail Kim eliminates Liv Morgan. Bayley eliminates Gail Kim and finally Paige eliminates Bayley for the win.
Winner of the Women's Royal Rumble:
Paige

As Paige celebrates her victory, she stares up at the Wrestlemania sign and the camera transitions backstage.

Seven- Pete, you can't do this! This is going to far. INFACT! This may be the dumbest idea any of us have ever concocted!

Trent Seven seems to be a bit frantic and he looks to Tyler Bate and then says to Pete Dunne.

Seven- Even Tyler agrees.

Tyler Bate nods his head enough times with a deer in the head lights look on his face long enough to make it awkward and then says to Dunne with a smile on his face.

Bate- True Mate. Lets settle now. Iv gotta piss.

Rage comes over Pete Dunnes face and then Dunne says with a deep anger

Dunne- NO! EVERYTHING!... Is... MINE! And tonight I prove it!

Dunne stops in his tracks and glances at a table next to him were there lays a sledge hammer. Dunne then picks up a sledge hammer and continues his aggressive vee line.

Dunne- it's time to make a name for myself.

Trent Seven and Tyler Bate look to each other with concerned looks.

Seven- well this could go bad.

Bate- I've gotta piss.

We then get a shot of Pete Dunne storming off. Over commentary the announcers wrestle with what Dunne could be doing. Michael Cole suggests he's going for Roman Reigns as during the pre-show there was a stand off between the two.

However as Dunne continues his path he arrives in the Parking lot. As he gets out there, a limo is parking. The door of the limo opens and out first is the WWE Universal Champion Brock Lesnar who is set to defend against Finn Balor later in the night. Once Lesnar is out, he is followed by Paul Heyman.

Before Heyman can get out though Pete Dunne is already attacking Brock Lesnar with the sledge hammer. Dunne beats Lesnar to the ground. Heyman is screaming at Dunne and cursing at him. Heyman tries to separate the two but gets hit with the sledge hammer in the process. As Dunne continues to beat down Lesnar, Heyman scream at Dunne

Heyman- YOU IDIOT! LESNAR IS GOING TO KILL YOU! YOUR CAREER IS OVER! YOUR DEAD! YOU! ARE! DEAD!

Dunne finally relents with Lesnar rolling on the floor actually screaming in pain. Dunne slowly backs up, drops the hammer and looks to Heyman, almost laughing and then turns and swiftly exits as medical staff come to the aid of the universal champion.

The cameras then transition back to ringside for the next match were Jinder Mahl gets His much anticipated rematch for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship against Samoa Joe

Mahl and Joe square off. The crowd is hot and Mahl Gets a lot of "You can't wrestle" chants thrown at him. Ultimately Samos Joe gets a clean win following a muscle buster in the center of the ring!
Match Results

Winner and still WWE World Heavyweight Champion, Samoa Joe

Joe celebrates in the ring and the cameras transition backstage were we see the Raw GM, Kurt Angle in the medical office with Paul Hayman and Brock Lesnar

Angle- Paul! Calm down! He's some rookie from NXT who was trying to make a name for himself and you know who he is! You were just singing his praises on the Takeover Pre-Show last night!

Heyman- I WANT HIM FIRED! IMMEDIATELY!

Angle- I will see wha...

Lesnar cuts the two off as the medical doctor bandages up his ribs.

Lesnar- your do nothing. I will take care of it.

Heyman and Angle look to each other with concerned looks when the medical doctor chimes in.

Doctor- well tonight your doing nothing. I think you may of a broken rib and we are looking at a possible concussion. Your taking the night off.

Lesnar- no I'm not.

Doctor- uh... there's no way you ca..

Lesnar cuts the doctor off and gets in his face. The doctor flinches and then Lesnar looks to Angle.

Lesnar- I'm defending the universal championship. Nothing is stopping that. If you try and stop me Kurt, I'll break your neck and defend it anyways. As for this Pete Dunne. He's safe tonight but his neck is going to break.

Heyman and Angle exchange more concerned looks and then Lesnar looks to the Doctor

Lesnar- Finish up what your doing.

The cameras then transition back to ringside as we prepare for a Tag Team Championship Unification match. In the build up to the Rumble both Rollins and Ambrose and The New Day have claimed to be the best Tag Team in the world, which climaxes with a unification match.

The Four men put on an incredible match with Xavier Woods at ringside. The match is filled with incredible spots and a plethora of near falls. Ultimately Seth Rollins and Dean Ambrose come out on top.
Match Results

Winner and the New Unified Tag Team Champions of the World, Seth Rollins and Dean Ambrose

As Rollins and Ambrose celebrate in the ring the cameras transition backstage and we see William Regal storm into the locker room of British Strong Style

Regal- OUT! NOW! I WANT A WORD WITH PETE!

Seven and Bate look to each. Seven shrugs and bates says as the two leave

Bate- Finally I can go piss.

Regal then walks straight up to Dunne and smacks him. Dunne responds by pushing him into a locker.

Regal- What in Blue Hell are you thinking! Do you want us all to get fired! There's executives demanding you be fired. Only reason your not is Brock Lesnar wants to break your neck! Is there something mentally wrong with you! I give you this amazing opportunity of representing NXT in the Royal Rumble and this is how you repay me!

Dunne gets up in Regals face

Dunne- I'm not here representing you. I'm not here representing NXT. I represent me. I represent this. (Dunne points to the U.K. Championship) The Truth is Regal you have disrespected me one to many time. I'm done playing nice. Everything is mine and I'm taking it all.

Dunne and Regal stare each other down as the camera transitions back to ringside for Lesnar vs Balor

Balor the man is out first to a huge pop followed by a Lesnar with taped ribs. Lesnar receives a big pop as well. The two go toe to toe and it's obvious Lesnar is hurt. Balor finds a way to hit the coup de grace on Lesnar right on the broken ribs, which causes Lesnar to scream in agony. Somehow though Lesnar kicks out. Balor finds a way to hit the coup de grace a second time which ushers forth another scream. This time though Lesnar doesn't kick out.
Match Results

Winner and New Universal Champion, Finn Balor

Balor celebrates in the ring as Heyman fumes outside the ring tending to Lesnar. The camera transitions back to the locker room of British Strong Style.

Bate- Good news, I had a good piss.

Seven and Dunne look to him with annoyance on their faces. Seven then addresses Dunne

Seven- they say Lesnar is going to break your neck.

Dunne laughs and says

Dunne- I'm not worried about that. Tonight the WWE U.K. Champion, the Bruiserweight wins the WWE Royal Rumble.

The three exchange a you got this look. Bate then speaks up with a call to arms.

Bate- Fight forever mate!

Seven- Fight forever!

Dunne- Fight forever!

Dunne then puts his mouth piece in his mouth and the camera transitions back to ringside for the men's Royal Rumble

***NOTE- I have spent over an hour trying to fix the spoiler tags for this match. IDK what to do. If anyone knows whats up, let me know!
Men's Royal Rumble

Entry 1:

AJ Styles

Styles enters at number 1 to an insane pop!
Entry 2:

Roman Reigns

Reigns enters to a huge amount of heat. Styles and Reigns for toe to toe.
In Ring: AJ Styles & Roman Reigns

Entry 3:

Miz

Miz enters the fry and the three men go at it with everything they have!
In Ring: AJ Styles, Roman Reigns & Miz

Entry 4:

Rusev

Rusev enters the mix and immediately begins dominating.
In Ring: AJ Styles, Roman Reigns, Miz & Rusev

Entry 5:

Hideo Itami

Itami hits the ring and eliminates Rusev out of nowhere.
In Ring: AJ Styles, Roman Reigns, Miz & Hideo Itami

Entry 6:

Pete Dunne

Pete Dunne makes his way out to a huge pop and miraculously eliminates everyone in the ring single handedly. As he stands in the ring alone he screams that everything is his and a fight forever chant breaks out!
In Ring: Pete Dunne

Entry 7:

Big E

Pete Dunne and Big E square off going toe to toe.
In Ring Pete Dunne & Big E

Entry 8:

Dolph Ziggler

Ziggler joins the fry
In Ring: Pete Dunne, Big E & Dolph Ziggler

Entry 9:

Kalisto

Kalisto joins the action and the four men go head to head, everyone for themselves.
In Ring: Pete Dunne, Big E, Dolph Ziggler & Kalisto

Entry 10:

Ty Dillinger

Dillinger quickly eliminates Ziggler and then Dunne eliminates Dillinger and Kalisto.
In Ring: Pete Dunne & Big E

Entry 11:

Kofi Kingston

Kingston and Big E begin teaming against Dunne. Dunne somehow survives.
In Ring: Pete Dunne, Big E & Kofi Kingston

Entry 12:

Xavier Woods

All three members of New Day work on Dunne. Dunne will not stay down though.
In Ring: Pete Dunne, Big E Kofi Kingston & Xavier Woods

Entry 13:

Shinsuke Nakamura

Nakamura hits the ring to a huge pop. Nakamura quickly tossed Kofi out of the ring. Kofi lands on his hands and is able to return to the ring, however Nakamura kicks him in the face and he's out. As Kofi is taken out by Nakamura, Dunne Miraculously eliminates Woods and Big E.
In Ring: Pete Dunne & Shinsuke Nakamura

Entry 14:

Aliester Black

Dunne, Nakamura & black go head to head.
In Ring: Pete Dunne, Shinsuke Nakamura & Aliester Black

Entry 15:

Baron Corbin

Corbin hits the ring and the four men square off
In Ring: Pete Dunne, Shinsuke Nakamura, Aliester Black & Baron Corbin

Entry 16:

Johnny Gargano

Gargano hits the ring to a huge pop and quickly eliminates Black and Corbin, which creates an even bigger pop.
In Ring: Pete Dunne, Shinsuke Nakamura & Johnny Gargano

Entry 17:

Bobby Roode

Roode immediately begins beating down the smaller Gargano once in the ring.
In Ring: Pete Dunne, Shinsuke Nakamura, Johnny Gargano & Bobby Roode

Entry 18:

Tommaso Ciampa

Ciampa enters as a surprise entrant. He quickly knock Roode to the ground and helps Gargano up. The two men nod, putting past differences aside and eliminate Bobby Roode. However right after they eliminate Roode, Pete Dunne eliminates both of them.
In Ring: Pete Dunne & Shinsuke Nakamura

Entry 19:

Cena

Cena enters as a surprise entrant to a mixed reaction. The three men in the ring square off.
In Ring: Pete Dunne, Shinsuke Nakamura & Cena

Entry 20:

Ambrose

Pete Dunne eliminates Ambrose and Cena. Following him eliminating them Nakamura obsoletely destroys Dunne and tosses him outside the ring. Dunne freaks out after being eliminated by yelling at fans and ripping the top off of the announce table
In Ring Shinsuke Nakamura

Entry 21:

Eric Young

Eric Young makes his way to the ring as a surprise NXT entrant but pauses before entering the ring. As he pauses the rest of sanity rushes to the ring and the entire group hits the ring as one. To no avail though. Nakamura destroys them all and eliminates Eric Young. Young on the outside carries on like a raving lunatic going on about how this isn't over and there is a higher purpose at work!

Entry 22:

Charlotte Flair

Charlotte Flair makes her way to the ring as a surprise entrant to the biggest pop of the night thus far. In the ring, Nakamura and Charlotte circle each other measuring each other up.

Charlotte breaks the measuring up by charging in at Nakamura. Nakamura though reverses everything she tries and pushes her back.

Charlotte then "WOOOOOs" at Nakamura, which catches him off guard. He then steps towards her waving his hand at her, while speaking to her. When he gets up to her, he "WOOOOOs" at her and sticks out his chest and looks away. As he looks away Charlotte delivers an insane amount of Flair chops to his chest. Each time one connects, Charlotte and the crowd "WOO!" As the chops continue the next entrant makes their way out.
In Ring Shinsuke Nakamura & Charlotte Flair

Entry 23:

Chris Jericho

When Jericho hits the ring he screams at Nakamura "You Stupid Idiot!" And then tackles Charlotte to the ground. Charlotte and Jericho go toe to toe as Nakamura sits in the corner watching the exchange between Charlotte and Jericho.
In Ring Shinsuke Nakamura, Charlotte Flair and Chris Jericho

Entry 24:

Kevin Owens

Charlotte eliminates Jericho and Owens eliminates Charlotte as she's focussed on Jericho. Nakamura and Owens begin going toe to toe.
In Ring Shinsuke Nakamura & Kevin Owens

Entry 25:

Randy Orton

The three men in the ring go at it with everything they have.
In Ring Shinsuke Nakamura, Kevin Owens & Randy Orton

Entry 26:

Sheamus

The four men battle it out, every man for themselves
In Ring Shinsuke Nakamura, Kevin Owens, Randy Orton & Sheamus

Entry 27:

Sami Zayn
Owens and Zayn eliminate Sheamus and Randy Orton. Orton sits against the guard rail in the corner looking angry and frustrated. Orton then hops up on the side of the apron and screams at Owens and Zayn "SCREW YOU INDY PUNK! YOUR DONE!"

As Orton yells at Owens and Zayn, Zayn takes advantage of the situation and throws Owens out. The universe pops and Owens stares at Zayn in a state of utter shock. As Owens stares at Zayn, out of nowhere Orton Punts Owens, which causes an even bigger pop.

Orton then stares at Zayn for a moment with cold ruthless eyes and exits as Owens is motionless. EMTs actually come and cart Owens out after the Punt to the head from Orton. As Zayn stares at Orton as he exits to the back he's eliminated by Nakamura. Once eliminated Zayn goes to the aid of Owens.

Entry 28:

Neville

Neville enters at 28, which is his first return to the WWE since walking out in late 2017. Neville enters to a huge pop and Nakamura and Neville put on an amazing display.
In Ring Shinsuke Nakamura & Neville

Entry 29:

Seth Rollins

The three men put on an incredible display with the universe fully behind them.
In Ring Shinsuke Nakamura, Neville & Seth Rollins

Entry 30:

Batista

Batista enters at 30 as another surprise entrant to a huge pop. Neville ends up eliminating Batista. Thanks followed by Nakamura eliminating Neville and Rollins to be crowned the winner of the Royal Rumble
Winner of the Men's Royal Rumble

Shinsuke Nakamura and the show goes off the air with with the Nakamura staring up at the Wrestlemania logo!

______________________​